1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Could it get any worse?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by LegHorn-BusHorn, Dec 24, 2009.

1. LegHorn-BusHorn

LegHorn-BusHorn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Near STL mo
    My husband left me...just found out my 24 year old went to jail...fault of his own. I am in tears right now and I can't imagine it getting any worse. There are no words to describe the pain. Not a good time. I know you all need details but I can't bring myself to it right now. On the positive..my chickens and animals are all good.

2. cw

cw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2009
    green co.
    hang in there, it all happens for a reason,
    merry christmas

3. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

I'm so sorry. [​IMG]

4. LegHorn-BusHorn

May 25, 2009
    Near STL mo
    taking deep breaths..don't know if the Christmas music is helping or hurting

5. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Do you have someone that you can call to come over with you?

6. dawny2u2

dawny2u2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2009
    Winston, MT
    Just a hello. And a note from a women whos husband left her last year. I COULDN'T believe it. Given time and constantly not accepting that life was over, and taking one step at a time, and having faith I would land on my feet, it is all OK. And it will be for you.
    Who are we to deny others of their lessons? I hope your son has learned his, and he too, will land on his feet in time. Hang in there, and know you are not alone. Many have walked that path, and have survived, and become ready for a new life. Go easy on yourself, my self esteem was incredibly beaten, but in hindsight I see, it wasn't me. So many things people said to "console" me angered me, again, they were being supportive. I was just angry, and that is part of the process. You are on the right path, balancing with....
    on the positive side.. my animals are OK! [​IMG]

7. LegHorn-BusHorn

May 25, 2009
    Near STL mo
    Yes, I know what you mean. And guess what? I just got a text from him "I Love You" and here I am alone.

8. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Quote:That really irritates me, why is he doing that? Text him back and tell if he really did, he'd be with you and not very texting you!

I don't know all the details, but sounds like he wants to keep you hanging waiting just in case something else doesn't work out.

9. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    My husband is planning on the same thing....nothing finalized yet. Just try and find something postive to concentrate on. Feel free to pm me if you want. [​IMG]

10. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by