Could it get any worse?

Hate to say it but he's probably with someone else for Christmas and he's hanging on to you... "just in case"....

I am sorry ...sending you many hugs... my DH was here but I might as well have been alone because he stayed on his computer playing a stupid game until 2 in the morning and ignoring me when i talked to him.... I know its not the same thing... you will get thru this... It will get better it just may take awhile...

My thoughts and prayers are with you xx
I know it's hard but you can get through this. And more fool your husband for leaving you. It'll get better in time though x
here if you need to talk x

Just checking in to see how you are this morning...
hugs.gif

Been there - my husband of 15 years left without warning. My next door neighbor (father of my daughter's best friend) helped with support and food for my kids (I couldn't function for a couple of weeks). Five years later I married the same next door neighbor. We have been married now for 10 years and are happy together.

As for the son, he will learn there are consequences to his actions and will be better for it (I hope). Love him, support him, and you will both get through this, too.

I won't say "Merry" Christmas because your's will be a trial to get through, but there will be better days coming. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Janice

This post brings back to mind something I said, after losing my job, then my wife taken off leaving me with 3 sons.

Someone ask how i was doing, I said "couldnt get any worse" then my son got killed in a car accident a month later!!!!!!!!

Yes I feel your pain, but yes things can get worse. Plus I am so much happier without her... also have alot better job.... You may look back after finding some one better. Then know that was a good thing...bless you.

Last edited:
I've always been a single gal so I have no experience in the complexities of marraige but I did want to write and say that those of you who have gone through this show amazing strength and resolve!

Ok I'll say it. It's time to get some counseling. It doesn't mean your at fault, just means you need some help dealing with this. Thing is there's good advice and bad and some of the stuff said here ain't always good. Like saying he's probably with her. How is that helping? A good counselor can help you sort things out. It's not a weakness to ask for help. Lord knows if it weren't for the chicken experts here I might have given up on chickens. Call the your family doc and say you need some advice, he/she can direct you.
I'll just sign off
Been there, done that.

Back
Top Bottom