could use a little(no LOTS) of prayer

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by sundance, Dec 31, 2009.

1. went to my dr. this week and she has found my lymp glands have swoolen( sp) . the ones in my neck are still small. but the one under my arm by my left breast is about the size of a small grapefruit.I go Tue for a sona gram.Am I scared? yes, My dad, my bro, 2 sisters, granmother all died with some type of cancer.so when you pray, could you include me. thanks marrie

2. the4heathernsmom

the4heathernsmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2008
    east texas
    done!!! best wishes hon!!!

3. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    I will God Bless you and keep you and your family

4. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    You definitely have my prayers. Let me tell you something. I had the same thing. I had a biopsy done and diagnosed with Lymphoma. I was 27. Then another DR read the test results and disagreed. He said I did not. the DRs never followed up, they just dropped the whole thing. Now over 10 years later I wonder why I let it go so easy, but obviously the second DR was right. My point, no matter what the result, please get a second opinion. [​IMG]

5. Quote:thanks, saw where you lived, I have a cousin living there haven't seen in 20 years Name denise black, If you ever meet her say hi for me. marrie

6. Peep'n'Stuff

Peep'n'Stuff Out Of The Brooder

Oct 26, 2008
    Colorado
    You are in my prayers and I pray that it turns out to be nothing serious and is easily treated. Please keeps us updated. Cyndi:fl

7. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    We'll keep you in prayer, Marrie [​IMG]

8. BedHead

BedHead Out Of The Brooder

Dec 17, 2009
    Alberta
    Sending many healing vibes your way [​IMG]

9. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Quote:thanks, saw where you lived, I have a cousin living there haven't seen in 20 years Name denise black, If you ever meet her say hi for me. marrie

I have never heard that name. What part of Montana is she from?

10. The Chicken People

The Chicken People Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Smithville, Mo
    Best vibes and lots of prayers coming your way!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by