Countdown to Ducklings! [a Journal]

Heres Quackers quacking (first 45 seconds or so then he quits)

And heres meatball:

I think Meatball is a few days younger than Quackers so he doesn't quite got the adult break in his voice yet.

90% sure quackers is a girl and 100% sure meatball is a boy. :D
That makes sense since Quackers is quite a bit louder than Meatball. Though its exactly what I didnt want to have happen since I can only have two ducks. We'll have to make it work though. I suspect plenty of drake jail for Meatball in the future.

Are females usually bigger? Quackers has a pretty noticeable few inches on Meatball. That's why I assumed they were different ages.

I am always hesitant to say boy or girl especially when they are just getting their voices.
It's nice for someone who has had Pekins at the ages of yours to weigh in.

They maybe different ages. Or maybe Quackers is just meatier [big boned] Likes to eat more? They sure are cute.

Everything scares them at the age they are now hopefully soon they will be over the worst of it. :fl

That makes sense since Quackers is quite a bit louder than Meatball. Though its exactly what I didnt want to have happen since I can only have two ducks. We'll have to make it work though. I suspect plenty of drake jail for Meatball in the future.

Are females usually bigger? Quackers has a pretty noticeable few inches on Meatball. That's why I assumed they were different ages.
Mine have been a lot different as far as size. I’ve had really small, all the way to jumbo type size. So I’d say that could be the case.

Back
Top Bottom