• I got it

• I haven’t gotten it yet, but will

• I got the first dose

• I’m not getting

• I don’t think the pandemic is real

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why because they told the truth and they cured older patients without ventilators. the doctors that lied should be tried under nuremburg war crime justice as should the media, politicians, and big tech. you arent following science, you believe science fiction
No, it been stated on medical sites it DOES not treat for Covid. It also stated with FDA as well.

why because they told the truth and they cured older patients without ventilators. the doctors that lied should be tried under nuremburg war crime justice as should the media, politicians, and big tech. you arent following science, you believe science fiction
You still haven't linked a real source (Unless I missed a message). Could you link to the different places you got this from?

And the info from your earlier messages?

More social media misinformation. Fact check. A video of a man claiming that healthcare professionals who administer the COVID-19 vaccine are “war criminals” has gone viral on Facebook.

Health professionals administering approved COVID-19 vaccines are not war criminals. All vaccines go through rigorous clinical trials before they are approved by regulators and given to the public, and it is normal for governments and pharmaceutical companies to continue safety monitoring after the vaccine has been approved. Vaccine recipients in the UK and the U.S. are told about the benefits and risks before receiving the jab.

More social media misinformation. Fact check. A video of a man claiming that healthcare professionals who administer the COVID-19 vaccine are “war criminals” has gone viral on Facebook.

Health professionals administering approved COVID-19 vaccines are not war criminals. All vaccines go through rigorous clinical trials before they are approved by regulators and given to the public, and it is normal for governments and pharmaceutical companies to continue safety monitoring after the vaccine has been approved. Vaccine recipients in the UK and the U.S. are told about the benefits and risks before receiving
This info is so easily availible and makes so much more sense than propaganda! It's sad to see how some people don't get it...

Yeah, Cubalaya, you think this is funny?

Superspreaders of Malign and Subversive Information on COVID-19​

Russian and Chinese Efforts Targeting the United States

Both Russia and China appear to have employed information manipulation during the COVID-19 pandemic in service to their respective global agendas.
  • Both countries disseminated messages through a wide variety of channels and platforms, including social media.
  • Both countries attempted to tarnish the reputation of the United States by emphasizing challenges with its pandemic response and characterizing U.S. systems as inadequate.
  • Both countries falsely accused the United States of developing and intentionally spreading the virus.
  • Public health messaging should account for potential impacts of Russian and Chinese messaging on vaccination uptake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom