Coyote in my neighborhood.

Quote:
How scary! Glad it ended well.

Some people use wolf urine to mark specific areas. Not sure how effective the bottled stuff would be, and probably not a good idea if in an area with wolves...could end up attracting something worse than coyotes.
ep.gif
There used to be a service here...they'd bring "pet" wolves to mark the property with fresh urine.

I live in the center of a city with a population of nearly a million people in the greater metro area. We see coyotes in broad daylight all the time. They routinely walk through my front yard.

Last edited:
Quote:

Some people use wolf urine to mark specific areas. Not sure how effective the bottled stuff would be, and probably not a good idea if in an area with wolves...could end up attracting something worse than coyotes.
ep.gif
There used to be a service here...they'd bring "pet" wolves to mark the property with fresh urine.

I have a couple of things that work just as well....they're very special and hard to come by. They go by the name of DH and two german shepherds.
wink.png
One of the three, sometimes all three, are alway peeing on something outside.
roll.png

Quote:

ep.gif

I have a couple of things that work just as well....they're very special and hard to come by. They go by the name of DH and two german shepherds.
wink.png
One of the three, sometimes all three, are alway peeing on something outside.
roll.png

big_smile.png
I've heard tell of that.

It's too bad dog or human scent have never bothered the coyotes around these parts.

Back
Top Bottom