Crafters unite

Try again.....sheesh

Linda002.jpg

Skip and I both enjoy jewelry making. We work mostly with gemstones but also enjoy making macrame'd jewelry. I like to wire wrap larger stones for necklaces and rings.

I also enjoy decoupaging gourds for bird houses and catch-all containers and using unique branches or other odd pieces of wood with agate slabs and large stones for cool garden/yard/porch decorations.

Will post some older pix here when I find them.

Dawn

opentulippink.jpg

Lighthouse.jpg

Koi.jpg

I am a stay at home mom so I do stained glass to help make ends meet. Here are a couple pics of my work.
Shelly

PS I have been thinking about doing a chicken one and selling it in the wanted forum.
hu.gif

Last edited:
WOW!!! We have some really talented people on here!! The wood burning, stained glass, quilts and everything. Just beautiful.
I do crochet and digital art and photography but my main love is egg art:

http://www.rubylane.com/shops/jaciestreasures/ilist/,cs=Artisans,id=2.html

and maybe some of you have seen my digital art on here.

http://www.carebearjake.com/chickens/chickencoop.html

(just click on the thumbnails for larger images on both pages)

Congratulations to all you talented people. It's so fun to see all the beautiful things.

Jacie

Linda, your watercolors are beautiful and the apron is cute as can be!! Shelly those stained glass pieces are very nice!! We sure do have alot of talented chicken owners on this forum!!! Forgot to mention earlier that I love, love, love pottery!!! Have taken some classes at the community college but don't have a potter's wheel or kiln so that makes it real inconvenient but it sure is a fun thing to do!! I highly suggest everyone take a fun pottery or cooking class at their local community college...an easy way to make new firends and learn a fun skill...probably alot of you can TEACH the classes, lol!!
smile.png

Dawn I want wire wrapping lessons - we need to make travel plans soon, soon, soon. I have tired but just can't get it down.

Brandi - you need to list your paintings somewhere and sell them - I know just the one I want. Of course if you will read below - I do accept late birthday presents.

K H you made that KOI for me - It was suppose to have arrived for my birthday a few days ago but you hung on to it so you could post it here. Right?

Everyone does great work

Back
Top Bottom