Crafters unite

Quote:
That's 290 bars!
th.gif
HALF of what I'm taking to the show this weekend. It sucks that you can't stop by but tell your son goodluck on his racing for me.
big_smile.png

Oh Boy. I live for art. Here I go:

sketch
knit
draw
doodle
paint
sew
cardmaking
minor scrapbooking
weave
pipecleaner art
junk art
whatever-the-heck-is-in-my-art-drawer art
polymer clay

oodles of others!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well..... besides art and photography... I am working on some children's books, quilts, knitting, cross stitch, polymer clay cane beads, pendulums and a half dozen other projects. I enjoy all things arts and crafts! Have done a little of this and that... I like wood burning gourds, tile mosaics, murals and many other things that I don;t always have time and money for. Things I'd like to learn.... stained glass, glass blowing and glass bead making, silver and gold clay, stone carving and carpentry... among other things
wink.png

Oh, I also make soaps and salves with homemade ingredients, herbs and oils
smile.png

Last edited:
I have dabbled in stained glass. I used to weave baskets, but rarely do anymore since running out of room for them! lol My fav artsy thing is my pottery class. Here are a couple of the things I have made. The Medusa sits in my back yard in a bird bath and is probably the piece I am most proud of.
Medusa4.jpg

dragon2.jpg

leafplatter1.jpg

CelestialMirror.jpg

tikicandleholder.jpg

tikitiles2.jpg

wow!! you all are so talented ~ I would love to get into soap-making ~ but I know my hubby would freak,lol, I get into so many different crafts!
~Currently, I am making antique doll clothes, using vintage fabrics & notions, as well as miniature leather & bisque handsewn dolls, like for dollhouses.

IMG_0365.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0374.JPG

dollcollage.jpg

IMG_0277.JPG

{:>)=
~Red

Back
Top Bottom