just wanted to say that :big_smile

LOL!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
wee.gif
tongue.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif

Crumples, you weren't a SuperWoman fan? She always carried a lasso, guess it was accent for the other little teeny bits of clothes she wore, lol!

duh!!! meant wonderwoman!!! thanks Coyote!!

Last edited:
Hey! I've been looking for a Wonder Woman pin with her standing next to a big pink ribbon. If anyone sees one PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE grab it for me. I will pay you and send postage. It's for a friend. They used to have them on ebay but that seller has disappeared.

Sorry to switch the subject ladies... lol... you all crack me up! I'm still working on this quilt for my sister and I'm having a horrible time making up my mind with it! So, i thought I'd ask your opinions to help me make my decision.

First, here is the progress on it (I know it's been slow... I should have had this top all pieced weeks ago). I spread it out on my bed to see how much more I really want to add to the sides.
IMG_4618.jpg

Now, for the border I'm using the pieces that I cut off of the flying geese. I have come up with several arrangement options and I cannot make up my mind.

IMG_4971.jpg

#1 - darks on bottom, lights on top, all facing the same direction
#2 - set up with dark sides and light sides together
#3 - mixed up... no real defined pattern

I guess another option would be not to run them together at all, but instead use a strip of fabric between each of these squares.

So, what do y'all think would look the best? I am hoping to get this top completed this weekend so I can finally get to work quilting it!

Last edited:
i am currently knitting my daughter a light purple blanket! i make knitted pocketbooks for her as well! i have knitted many scarfs too!!

andrea,ct.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png