Crafters- What are you making???

Wow! Very nice quilting!
thumbsup.gif
. Looks extremely hard.
sad.png

Quote:
Thanks, not hard, just time consuming. I have been making maternity clothes for my youngest daughter. In September then I go back to school (working on another Master's) and teaching mon, wed and friday. I know my time will be limited then so I had better get my act in gear. Unfortunately my gear is tired already. LOL:)
Lisa

gorgeous quilt

Jen I love the black and red

I just got back from the mall where I bought bras. yeah maybe the girls will stay where there supposed to now.

And I was leaving and saw the nail salon and decided to treat myself to some gels and a french manicure since I have a fancy lunch at some uppity counrty club tomorrow for DH's charity golf tournement..
I usually don't go to these things but he's the president of his local now so I have to. The country bumpkin's hitting the socialite scene.Hope they are all prepared for Terry cause I tend to make an impression either you love me or hate me within minutes. I have an opinion about everything.

Look out Stow Country Club
The good part is I'm going with a friend of 28yrs and her future daughter in law.who I love .she's so sweet (the daughter in law) the friend believe it or not is more opinionated than I am.Actually I'm surprised we get along so well. We actually got thrown out of the Union Hall together quite a few years ago.During a long lay-off.
duc.gif

Now that I think about it tomorrow should be a blast!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the long post I'm very chatty today.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom