Craigslist

Sc00ter4900

Songster
11 Years
Jun 7, 2009
Massachusetts
Hi I wanted to split an order of chicks . Someone here sugested Craigslist so I did. For some reason it was flaged. They dont tell you why. I check terms of service and dont think I broke any rules. My post was Split chicken order/ I have 25 on order if interested please e- mail me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. My chicks are going to be here soon. looks like i might have to keep 25. Does any one know if i put it wrong and thats why it was flaged? Thanks Scotty

I would just recommend that you keep putting it up over and over and over in different ways every time.
Sometimes that happens to me and after awhile then it stays.
I'm sure that All is good.
Did you see if someone else is trying to do the same thing?
Maybe you have a jealous rival that you don't know about?

I know this has happened to me so I stopped leaving my E-mail and went straight to calls only.

THAT'S CRAIGS LIST FOR YA'
Mike
wink.png

Quote:
You think it might be because I left an E Mail address? There was some one trying to rent chicks LOL. I just wanted to try an split an order. The sad thing is that this my first time trying to sell anything on craigslist. Just makes me mad. The chicks will be here soon so I'll just wait till there 8 weeks old and sell some then. I honestly didn't think my post broke any rules. Scotty

Yup, I would try again, too. Maybe a craigslist newbie "flagged" it like an e-mail they wanted to get back to later(?) A stretch, I know, but you never know with people.
wink.png

Can't see a thing wrong with it, so give it another try. Good luck!

No, I'm sure you didn't.
It was somebody who just didn't want your add to be posted.
If you post it a couple of times you can tell when said person has left his desk.

If it is legal in your state to sell chicks that you have received from an order of to many, than all is welcome.

Last edited:
It shouldn't have been the address. I use craigslist all the time and I post my contact info. Try rewording it, maybe the mod or whoever read it to fast and thought it sounded fishy. So reword it and make it really clear and easy to understand. Also, make sure it is in the best suited section, they get really weird about where you put your ad. Good luck!

If you posted in the pet section they are whacky here in Ma with the flaggin try farm and garden you should get reply from there!

Back
Top Bottom