~Crazy 24hr Auction II ramblings~

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamperedpoultry

CHICKENFIED
10 Years
Jan 28, 2009
(south West) Virginia
Please keep your chit chat, questions and all about the Auction here....Chatter away!!
smile.png

I noticed some some were getting aggrivated at the "small talk" and it is harder to keep up with when you have to go back so many pages. Easier for the ones doin all the work keepin up with it too..

Just wanted to say I think this is a great idea. I don't post much, but I like to read all the chit chat. I also want to put out a thank you to everyone who has been keeping up the auction lists. It sure makes it easier to keep track of what is going on.
smile.png

Yes, it does take alot of work....LOL...I tried helping when I could..but don't know how to do the links...and while at work...its so had to "flip" thru the pages to see if there are more offers or bids to update. Thanks for this!

I think this will work fine. I just click on it every time I check the other thread so I don't miss anything.

I just want to say that I love the 24 hour auction and I am afraid I will become addicted! I have already filled up one of my 2 of my incubators and I have a turner with a defective motor that I am going to try to replace so I can fill up the third.

I got my Bantam Ameracauna eggs from cloverleaf and they are awesome. (Extras, too!) I want more eggs but I am going to try to restrain myself for a week or two.
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom