~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seabrightmom offers:
1. 14+ mixed group. Right now, I have 4 LF Lavender and Lavender split Ameraucana eggs, 5 Black and Blue Copper Marans, and 4 Olive Egger (Lavender split hen from Lavender Ameraucana rooster X Black Copper Marans hen. She is with the Black Copper Marans rooster.)

Start at $15 Shipping $15

I will bid $15 for these, plus shipping

Shelly

ALL AUCTIONS ARE SET ON EASTERN STANDARD TIME

SELLERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT AUCTION WINNERS WITH YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

WINNERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT SELLERS WITH YOUR MAILING INFORMATION.

Current Offers

Time shown is ending time.

Sellers: If you see a mistake in a listing below, please let me know!

Sunday 5/22

2:15p - NEK38583 offer Grab Bag Special of at least 18 eggs. All pure breed seperate in seperate coops by breeds. The breeds you may get mottled houdan, silkies, serama, white polish, mille fleur cochin, buff lace polish, bantam salmon faverolle, appenzeller spitzhauban, porcelion d'uccle, BB red rosecombs, mille fleur leghorn, BBS standard Cochin, bantam WC Black Polish and maybe some of my other rare breeds if they decide to lay like phoneix or mille fleur d'anver they are young and about to start anytime. Starting bid is $5.00 and shipping is $12.00 extra. CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS ONLY!

7:24p - ReesePoultry offer - 10+ Mixed Guinea Eggs $25 Shipped

8:16p - SebrightMom offers - #1. 14+ mixed group. Right now, I have 4 LF Lavender and Lavender split Ameraucana eggs, 5 Black and Blue Copper Marans, and 4 Olive Egger (Lavender split hen from Lavender Ameraucana rooster X Black Copper Marans hen. She is with the Black Copper Marans rooster.) Start at $15 Shipping $15 current high bid by shellyga $15
#2. 6+ Partridge and Blue Partridge silkies Chicks from this group has been shown and done well. I just got Reserve Best of Breed in April at a show. Start at $10 Shipping $10.

8:18p - mamawolf544 offers Offer #1 is 6+ Turkens, 6+ mixed Guineas, 12 Bobwhite and atleast 2 turkey eggs from my Blue Slates or Royal Palms. No choice on those but I will send the same breed. Pics are a couple of pages back. $25.00 to start shipping included
Offer #2 12+ Turken eggs from my Buff/Creme roo and Buff or Red hens. $20.00 to start shipping included

Monday

7:37a - WVchick71 offer 3 Peafowl eggs from my Black Shoulder Peafowl pair. Starting bid: $15.00 Shippping: $15.00

BIN

from Pidgey104 - #1 15+ Blue Laced Red Wyndottes and green mix eggs (spalsh BLRW over Spalsh and BLR hens and BLRW/EE Hens all brown eggs will be pure all green mix very pretty babys) $20 shipped
#2 8 Guineas eggs (Mostly Self Blues, few purple, few whites, few grey pieds and 1 grey) $15 shipped
#3 12 White Crested Black Polish Standards $20 shipped

BST

from Kasey08 - 6+ Blue, Black, Splash Silkies.

Winners

danielnv $15 shipping included 9:48a - Raven1 offer #1 6-Golden Cuckoo Marans

tofuranch $20 shipping included 9:16p - Soggy Bottom Farm offer 24 + Assorted Wyndottes

Itsie Bitsie Farm $15 + $13 Shipping10:40p - smithbantam offer GrabBag: Offer a grab bag, so far I have 6 Mille cochin bantam,4 Blue Molted cochin bantam, 2 Splash Cochin Bantam,1 Lemon Blue cochin bantam, 3 EE bantam, Will be more by the end of

Pidgey104 $50 shipping included 12:12p - Soggy Bottom Farm offer 60 total mille fluer project cochin eggs.

Soggy Bottom Farm $25 shipping inluded 12:36 - Floridamama offers WATER FOWL package

7:01p - wthchristi offers
Phage $12 + $12.50 shipping Black Copper Marans 12+
corancher $7 + $12.50 shipping Olive Eggers 12+
ajducky $8 + $12.50 shippingBuff Orpington 12+
ajducky $11.50 + $12.50 ShippingBlue/ Splash Orpingtons
Exhibition Black Orps- 10+ $10 to start and $12.50 shipping
ajducky $10.50 + $12.50 shipping Lav/ Split Lav Orpingtons- 12+
Rhode Island Reds- 12+ $5 to start and $12.50 shipping
White Leghorns- 12+ $5 to start and $12.50 shipping
Blue Laced Red Wyandottes- 10+ $12 to start and $12.50 shipping (Current high bid - Phage $14 )
WILL COMBINE SHIPPING!!!!!!!

archerobx $25 shipping included 8:30p - mamawolf544 offer Barnyard Assortment 12 Bobwhites, 6+ Turkens, 6+ Guinea eggs and atleast 2 Turkey eggs.

Fri.

9:45p - shelleyd2008 offer BCM eggs to ship Saturday. The oldest egg is from Monday (1 egg), I sent eggs to gamebirdsonly but this one was laid after the package went out. Currently I have 10 eggs and I'll ship on Saturday, so I'll list it as 12+. Eggs should arrive on Monday so the oldest would be the one from Monday (the 16th) at 7 days. Starting bid of $10 plus calculated shipping. Shipping should be around $10.

12:29p - Soggy Bottom Farm offer 24 total Blue/Black Mottled Cochin Bantams. Starting bid $30 including shipping

12:45p - Soggy Bottom Farm offer 30 Total Necked Neck Turken eggs Starting bid $25 that includes shipping

Sat.
10:09p LMiller49 offer English Ivy starts $5 per box full plus actual shipping https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=508850

10:26p
- RebelINny offer #1 10+ rhode island red eggs. $4 to start, $10.50 to ship.
#2 8+ barnyard mix of olive, blue, all shades of brown and white eggs $3 to start 10.50 to ship
#3 Bars of goat milk soap handmade by me (oatmeal & honey) offering 2 bars at $4 to start $3 to ship

Last edited:
smile.png
Thanks for the updated list Chickychickybaby I just pm Soggy bottom farms about their win
fl.gif
they get back with me soon I can ship out first thing Mon morning with lots of extras.....
wee.gif

I have 3 Peafowl eggs from my Black Shoulder Peafowl pair.
Starting bid: $15.00 Shippping: $15.00

Paypal to: [email protected]

63898_peacock.jpg

63898_peahen.jpg

(As with all eggs I cannot guarantee your hatch, but I will do everything on my end to ensure they reach you in great shape, ready for your incubator.)

These are for the Buy it Now

15+ Blue Laced Red Wyndottes and green mix eggs (spalsh BLRW over Spalsh and BLR hens and BLRW/EE Hens all brown eggs will be pure all green mix very pretty babys) $20 shipped SOLD
4828_birds_009.jpg

4828_birds_004.jpg

8 Guineas eggs (Mostly Self Blues, few purple, few whites, few grey pieds and 1 grey) $15 shipped SOLD
4828_birds_020.jpg

4828_birds_021.jpg

12 White Crested Black Polish Standards $20 shipped

4828_pics_1_016.jpg

4828_pics_1_018.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

I had 2 guinea hatch out from that mix of everything you sent me!!!
wee.gif
I've never hatched guineas before and forgot they were in there.Everything else had come out. I opened the bator to add some eggs and saw an open egg sittin there.I was like
ep.gif
.Looked in and found two in their sittin up top like
frow.gif
....now I want some more!!!!! I showed em to hubby and at first he was like where the hell that come from?!!!
smack.gif
lol..

Think i got a WCBP and a BLRW... hubby thought the WCBP had a deformity..thought I dropped him on his head or something..lol.. have NO clue what the rest are
hu.gif
...lol...No turkeys,pheasants,duck,or geese though....
hit.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I had 2 guinea hatch out from that mix of everything you sent me!!!
wee.gif
I've never hatched guineas before and forgot they were in there.Everything else had come out. I opened the bator to add some eggs and saw an open egg sittin there.I was like
ep.gif
.Looked in and found two in their sittin up top like
frow.gif
....now I want some more!!!!! I showed em to hubby and at first he was like where the hell that come from?!!!
smack.gif
lol..

Thtas good whta colors did you get. last eggs I hatched I got 2 pieds 1 white and 1 purple.

Sunday's Update:

ALL AUCTIONS ARE SET ON EASTERN STANDARD TIME

SELLERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT AUCTION WINNERS WITH YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

WINNERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT SELLERS WITH YOUR MAILING INFORMATION.

Current Offers

Time shown is ending time.

Sellers: If you see a mistake in a listing below, please let me know!

Sunday 5/22

2:15p - NEK38583 offer Grab Bag Special of at least 18 eggs. All pure breed seperate in seperate coops by breeds. The breeds you may get mottled houdan, silkies, serama, white polish, mille fleur cochin, buff lace polish, bantam salmon faverolle, appenzeller spitzhauban, porcelion d'uccle, BB red rosecombs, mille fleur leghorn, BBS standard Cochin, bantam WC Black Polish and maybe some of my other rare breeds if they decide to lay like phoneix or mille fleur d'anver they are young and about to start anytime. Starting bid is $5.00 and shipping is $12.00 extra. CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS ONLY!

7:24p - ReesePoultry offer - 10+ Mixed Guinea Eggs $25 Shipped

8:16p - SebrightMom offers - #1. 14+ mixed group. Right now, I have 4 LF Lavender and Lavender split Ameraucana eggs, 5 Black and Blue Copper Marans, and 4 Olive Egger (Lavender split hen from Lavender Ameraucana rooster X Black Copper Marans hen. She is with the Black Copper Marans rooster.) Start at $15 Shipping $15 current high bid by shellyga $15
#2. 6+ Partridge and Blue Partridge silkies Chicks from this group has been shown and done well. I just got Reserve Best of Breed in April at a show. Start at $10 Shipping $10.

8:18p - mamawolf544 offers Offer #1 is 6+ Turkens, 6+ mixed Guineas, 12 Bobwhite and atleast 2 turkey eggs from my Blue Slates or Royal Palms. No choice on those but I will send the same breed. Pics are a couple of pages back. $25.00 to start shipping included
Offer #2 12+ Turken eggs from my Buff/Creme roo and Buff or Red hens. $20.00 to start shipping included

Monday

7:37a - WVchick71 offer 3 Peafowl eggs from my Black Shoulder Peafowl pair. Starting bid: $15.00 Shippping: $15.00

BIN

from Pidgey104 - #1 15+ Blue Laced Red Wyndottes and green mix eggs (spalsh BLRW over Spalsh and BLR hens and BLRW/EE Hens all brown eggs will be pure all green mix very pretty babys) $20 shipped
#2 8 Guineas eggs (Mostly Self Blues, few purple, few whites, few grey pieds and 1 grey) $15 shipped
#3 12 White Crested Black Polish Standards $20 shipped

BST

from Kasey08 - 6+ Blue, Black, Splash Silkies.

Winners

danielnv $15 shipping included 9:48a - Raven1 offer #1 6-Golden Cuckoo Marans

tofuranch $20 shipping included 9:16p - Soggy Bottom Farm offer 24 + Assorted Wyndottes

Itsie Bitsie Farm $15 + $13 Shipping10:40p - smithbantam offer GrabBag: Offer a grab bag, so far I have 6 Mille cochin bantam,4 Blue Molted cochin bantam, 2 Splash Cochin Bantam,1 Lemon Blue cochin bantam, 3 EE bantam, Will be more by the end of

Pidgey104 $50 shipping included 12:12p - Soggy Bottom Farm offer 60 total mille fluer project cochin eggs.

Soggy Bottom Farm $25 shipping inluded 12:36 - Floridamama offers WATER FOWL package

7:01p - wthchristi offers
Phage $12 + $12.50 shipping Black Copper Marans 12+
corancher $7 + $12.50 shipping Olive Eggers 12+
ajducky $8 + $12.50 shippingBuff Orpington 12+
ajducky $11.50 + $12.50 ShippingBlue/ Splash Orpingtons
ajducky $10.50 + $12.50 shipping Lav/ Split Lav Orpingtons- 12+
Phage $14 + $12.50 shipping Blue Laced Red Wyandottes- 10+ $12 to start and $12.50 shipping
archerobx $25 shipping included 8:30p - mamawolf544 offer Barnyard Assortment 12 Bobwhites, 6+ Turkens, 6+ Guinea eggs and atleast 2 Turkey eggs.

Fri.

9:45p - shelleyd2008 offer BCM eggs to ship Saturday. The oldest egg is from Monday (1 egg), I sent eggs to gamebirdsonly but this one was laid after the package went out. Currently I have 10 eggs and I'll ship on Saturday, so I'll list it as 12+. Eggs should arrive on Monday so the oldest would be the one from Monday (the 16th) at 7 days. Starting bid of $10 plus calculated shipping. Shipping should be around $10.

12:29p - Soggy Bottom Farm offer 24 total Blue/Black Mottled Cochin Bantams. Starting bid $30 including shipping

12:45p - Soggy Bottom Farm offer 30 Total Necked Neck Turken eggs Starting bid $25 that includes shipping

Sat.

WTHChristi offers; Rhode Island Reds- 12+ $5 to start and $12.50 shipping
White Leghorns- 12+ $5 to start and $12.50 shipping
Exhibition Black Orps- 10+ $10 to start and $12.50 shipping
10:09p LMiller49 offer English Ivy starts $5 per box full plus actual shipping https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=508850

10:26p
- RebelINny offer #1 10+ rhode island red eggs. $4 to start, $10.50 to ship.
#2 8+ barnyard mix of olive, blue, all shades of brown and white eggs $3 to start 10.50 to ship
#3 Bars of goat milk soap handmade by me (oatmeal & honey) offering 2 bars at $4 to start $3 to ship

pidgey104 wrote:
These are for the Buy it Now

15+ Blue Laced Red Wyndottes and green mix eggs (spalsh BLRW over Spalsh and BLR hens and BLRW/EE Hens all brown eggs will be pure all green mix very pretty babys) $20 shipped

I will take the BIN for $20.00
Shelly

8+ Marans eggs. Chick will be black copper marans or blue marans (hens' choice!) All birds (except 2 hens) have feathered legs!
$25 includes shipping!
wee.gif

38212_marans_033.jpg

6+ OLIVE EGGS
$15 includes shipping
wee.gif

38212_chickens3_003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom