~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not supposed to do this, but I can't help it. I HAVE to have chookchick's bantam mixes. So here's my dollar bid. All in all, I suppose it's cheaper to feed my addiction than try to cure it. Not that I've ever heard of anyone who's been cured of hatch-itis, or chicken-itis or whatever it is.

I guess I'd better offer up some more goose eggs. Last time I offered two and sent out seven. Don't know if that will happen again, but I will make this offer for 4 eggs, plus any extras they deign to share with us. I have 2 pairs of white Sebastopol, a female gray Sebbie who's in love with a Saddleback sebbie, and a pair of Shetlands. I think eggs are currently from the whites and the Shetlands. The gray goose is getting there, but she still isn't doing anything yet. Of course, that could change at any moment. Reserve is $10 and shipping is $12.

smile.png
I missed the sebbie eggs last time this time I get to at least bid on em
wink.png
start it at $12

While not as popular as the Lavs right now....

I'll offer 12+ Black/Blue Large Fowl Ameraucanas. A Black and a Blue cockerel from the Crees, over 6 Smith and 4 Ribbeck Black pullets. Eggs are blue to blue-green. I cracked 4 this morning and all were fertile as were the ones I set recently. If you have Lavs, it is wise to cross them to blacks and then breed the splits back together to improve type, egg size and color.

Reserve is $15, and shipping is $15. If paid for immediately, I can probably get them in the mail tomorrow afternoon.

Blue Cockerel
51721_ameraucanas_3-6-2011_002.jpg

51721_ameraucanas_3-6-2011_008.jpg

Black cockerel
51721_ameraucanas_3-6-2011_005.jpg

Some of the girls.
51721_ameraucanas_3-6-2011_010.jpg

I'll offer 12+ Black/Blue Large Fowl Ameraucanas. A Black and a Blue cockerel from the Crees, over 6 Smith and 4 Ribbeck Black pullets. Eggs are blue to blue-green. I cracked 4 this morning and all were fertile as were the ones I set recently. If you have Lavs, it is wise to cross them to blacks and then breed the splits back together to improve type, egg size and color.

Reserve is $15, and shipping is $15. If paid for immediately, I can probably get them in the mail tomorrow afternoon.

Wow your birds are so awesome. I just love them.
I BID 15.00

Wayne&Kim1963 :

Wow your birds are so awesome. I just love them.
I BID 15.00

I culled from 11 cockerels down to these two. I liked their small combs and conformation as well as temperment. They were the sweetest,and least flighty.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom