~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
$30.50 I hand out hugging smilies like they are candy.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

These eggs are all boxed up and ready to out today. I'm sending exactly 18 to make up for postal damage or if you want to not set the few that have a greenish cast.

woot.gif
That is a truckload. I haven't checked the time left on your auction. If I miss it, just PM me and I'll paypal you. I could use a few more blacks and blues.
thumbsup.gif

pips&peeps :

Hey I have a really CRAZY AUCTION to list!!!!!!!

Starting now and ending in four hours; I hope it is ok to list a less than 24 hour auction. I have these extra eggs and will be going to the post office today anyway.

Four sebastopol goose eggs to ship this evening. They were laid on the 7th and the 8th. Shipping is $15.00

Bids start at $25.00.

I'm going to go get a hair cut, so will be back soon. Please someone bid on these, I've already got about 8 in the incubator.

http://bidbirdauctions.com/thumbs/984251818.jpg

I need these like another hole in the head! What is wrong with me????

Bid $25!​

Quote:

Bid $25!

th.gif
-you better order that cabinet!

Quote:

Bid $25!

Someone has too much money in their PP acct.
tongue.png

Quote:
These eggs are all boxed up and ready to out today. I'm sending exactly 18 to make up for postal damage or if you want to not set the few that have a greenish cast.

woot.gif
That is a truckload. I haven't checked the time left on your auction. If I miss it, just PM me and I'll paypal you. I could use a few more blacks and blues.
thumbsup.gif

It was 2:57 MOUNTAIN time. So 4:57 Eastern. 1:57 Pacific. I'd like to get these in the mail today, and to make the truck to Albuquerque, I need to be there by 3:45.

no I didnt' relist. I am new at this way of selling and buying eggs. I didn't know I needed to. But think I will not re list right now no one was too interested

pips&peeps :

Hey I have a really CRAZY AUCTION to list!!!!!!!

Starting now and ending in four hours; I hope it is ok to list a less than 24 hour auction. I have these extra eggs and will be going to the post office today anyway.

Four sebastopol goose eggs to ship this evening. They were laid on the 7th and the 8th. Shipping is $15.00

Bids start at $25.00.

I'm going to go get a hair cut, so will be back soon. Please someone bid on these, I've already got about 8 in the incubator.

http://bidbirdauctions.com/thumbs/984251818.jpg

So when does this auction need to end?​

Quote:
So when does this auction need to end?

Well since it was listed at 11:22 Am PST, four hours later would be 3:22pm PST.

What she said......
bow.gif

pips&peeps :

Quote:
Well since it was listed at 11:22 Am PST, four hours later would be 3:22pm PST.

What she said......
bow.gif

Dangit...I kept reading in a FEW hours. D'oh! So EST time is 6:22.

ETA actual auction end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom