~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to take the coturnix and button eggs to auction, though they probably won't sell. I have 12+ of each I can ship tomorrow if anyone is interested. Coturnix are $10 including shipping and buttons are $12. If you want both it would be $17 total.

Hey Shelley, check out the wtb section, someone is looking for buttons I think;-) besides itsiebitsie:lau

Last edited by a moderator:
Up for Auction Again Rouen Duck eggs Pure 12+ what ever is layed before I ship Monday. Should get between 2-6 extra's but dont know for sure all depends on the girls
smile.png
Starting bid $20 includes shipping. I Just hate to start eating them because I want my incubator empty when I go on vacation begining of next month. These guys keep laying better then some of my chickens lol

60789_ducks_monster_trucks_stuff_135.jpg

60789_ducks_monster_trucks_stuff_136.jpg

If anyone wants to keep track of the updates, just jump right in.......

Hands are full here........busy & no online until Sunday morning at least. Tomorrow night if I am not too tired
smile.png

I will not be able to get an update out until Sunday morning.

Enjoy the auctions & your weekend everyone!

Grab Bag Special. This will include at least 18 eggs. All pure breed seperate in seperate coops by breeds. No gurantee on the breed, but I will gurantee all eggs to be from pure birds no mixes. The breeds you may get are mottled houdan, silkies, serama, white polish, mille fleur cochin, buff lace polish, bantam salmon faverolle, appenzeller spitzhauban, porcelion d'uccle, BB red rosecombs, mille fleur leghorn, BBS standard Cochin, bantam WC Black Polish, mille fleur d'anvers and maybe some of my other rare breeds if they decide to lay like phoneix or Egyptian Faymous they are young and about to start anytime.

Starting bid is $5.00 and Shipping is $12.00 extra.

I do not have a paypal account at the current time so I can only accept checks or money orders. Sorry for inconvience.

If you have any question please let me know. Thanks.

10536_photomfd010.jpg

10536_whitepolish_002.jpg

10536_photobbr002.jpg

10536_photosap009.jpg

10536_mfcochins001.jpg

10536_photows005.jpg

10536_photosf001.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, finally have something other than quail to offer
celebrate.gif

5 different offers here, so pay attention
tongue.png

24+ button quail eggs, starting bid of $16 includes shipping

18+ coturnix quail eggs, starting bid of $15 includes shipping

6+ American Serama eggs, starting bid of $15 includes shipping

6+ Black Copper Marans, starting bid of $15 includes shipping

6+ F1 BSL (BR hens and BCM roos) and EE combo, starting bid of $10 includes shipping

Any questions just ask
smile.png
These should all be for shipping on Monday except for the Marans, those will be Tuesday or Wednesday.

I can combine shipping, if you want more than one auction it's $5 off each listing after the first. So the first would be regular price, the rest would have $5 each knocked off. Example: Buyer wants coturnix, buttons, and seramas. Coturnix are $15, Buttons are $11, Seramas are $10, for a total of $36 instead of $46 'regular' price.
smile.png

Last edited:
I have 6+ silkie eggs starting at $20.00 plus $12. for shipping ( please pay pal at the end of auction [email protected] ) -- they come from my partridge pen and BBS pen . I don't know how many of which you will get --right now I've collected 4 from the partridge and 1 out of the BBS pen . Boy I really hate parting with these but my big bator is down for maint. and my smaller ones are full !!! Bella my avatar is one of the hens and Merlin my show Roo along with two buffs and a blue partridge . I've hatched out some very nice chicks my self from this pen and my BBS I have been working on this spring --- Arthur is a lovely splash Roo with a splash hen and a very nice Blue and Black hen . Really nice chicks here too . I've posted pics plenty of times if you look back or to the main autions you can see them . Good luck ~~~~~ Tammy

These will ship monday
smile.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom