~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a group of LF eggs for auction starting bid of $10 + s/h of $15.

Currently I have 3 Lavender Project Orpington eggs (pure lav, no splits), 3 English type Orpington eggs (black roo over 2 black hens & 1 blue hen, so you will mostly hatch black chicks w/ a slim chance for a blue chick) and 3 BLRW eggs (I have a splash roo over 4 splash hens, 1 blue hen and a young black cockerel in the pen. Have not seen the black cockerel doing the deed yet so will mostly hatch out splash chicks, slim chance for a blue). Will include whatever else is laid this afternoon and tomorrow. Potential is there to double the number of eggs listed.

Paypal only please.

BLRW page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=22465-blrw

Lav
Orp page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=22465-lavenderself-blue-orpingtons

Blue
& Black Orp page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=22465-bbs-orps

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=540326

jumpy.gif

Here is your chance to obtain 12+ tiny and beautiful Frizzle, Silkie or Smooth Serama Fertile Chicken eggs. We hatch in our R-Com incubators these little beauties in all sorts of wonderful colors! Our Serama pens include Silkie Seramas, and 2 other pens with pairs of Frizzle Roosters and Smooth Hens. Shipping is $13.99 Priority. Here is my picturetrail link to the Serama pictures -http://picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23333760

$15.00 24 HOUR - NO RESERVE AUCTION

Shipping is USPS Priority Mail or you are welcome to upgrade to Express Mail, which generally starts at $28.99. We wrap the eggs well to ensure they get to you safely. If you have special requests, such as requesting a 'Hold-Call' note on the box so you can pick them up at the Post Office, please email the phone number or include the information in your comments at payment.

We don't guarantee our eggs after they leave our possession, as there are too many factors beyond RevolutionMama Ranch control. We hatch in R-Com incubators regularly- the eggs are fertile when shipped. We have wonderful success with our hatches! If the eggs get to you in one piece, please leave positive feedback when you receive them, as we have fulfilled the bargain as arranged. Any concerns should not be directed through the feedback system. If you disagree with this method, please do not bid.

None of RevolutionMama Ranch birds are hatchery stock. All are from excellent quality breeders- expensive, wonderful birds! We take pride in preservation of heritage breeds and maintaining genetic strengths while adding new genetic lines for diversity. We believe in keeping to the defined standards for all of our breeds. Our birds are fed a high-quality diet to produce healthy chicks for your benefit!

I have 18 rouen duck eggs and 8 blue and black marans eggs if anyone wants them. They can have them all for just shipping of $20 They will be double boxed and bubble wrapped. They are not more then 7 days old person back out on them at last minute and I cant put them in my bator because they would be hatching when Im on vacation for 10 days. So if anyone wants them just let me know or I will have to break down and boil them up for the chickens. just send me a PM if you want them. Pictures are on my byc page.

Quote:
Solid blue and solid blacks. Blue roo over black hens. forgot to add also all parent stock is feathered shanks. Last batch that just hatched yesterday out of 12 only 2 did not have feathered shanks. Rouens are also pure only breed of duck i own at the moment.

Last edited:
Offer #1 6+ EEs (mixed color Ameraucanas) starting at $15 includes shipping

ROOSTER (Also have a silver roo, but do not think blue lets him breed)

77007_blue_-_ameraucana_rooster_1.jpg

HENS

77007_ameraucana_hen_2.jpg

77007_ameraucana_hen_1.jpg

77007_white_ameraucana_hen.jpg

77007_ameraucana_hens.jpg

77007_bbs_amewraucana_hen.jpg

Offer # 2 6+ Large Fowl Assortment starting at $15- shipping included
Assortment will be from the following : EEs (mixed color Ameraucanas see above photos)
Light Brahmas
Naked Necks (aka Turkens) been hatching reds, blacks, & multi colors with most having a bib or bow-tie though an occational pure naked neck is thrown

77007_muppet_turken_rooster_1.jpg

77007_light_brahma_2.jpg

77007_naked_neck_turken_chicks_1.jpg

77007_light_brahma_chicks.jpg

Offer # 3 is 12+ mixed Assortment(whatever lays) starting at $25- shipping included

Can include Breeds listed above plus : Turken Hen covered by Light Brahma rooster
BCM hens covered by Light Brahma Roosters
Fun Frizzles & Sizzles (bantam) I do have a couple of Showgirl roos in with my frizzles & frizzle sizzles, but do not know if they are allowed to breed. Also a couple of Silkie hens in that pen that I believe are hens, but do not know if they are one of the layers.

Frizzle & Frizzle Sizzle chicks
77007_frizzle_chicks_2.jpg

77007_frizzle_sizzle_chick.jpg

77007_frizzle_chick.jpg

Brahmaran Project ( last 2 photos are at 3 months of age. They are as tall as my Standard Cochin hen!)

77007_chickens_rabbits_110.jpg

77007_bramaran_2.jpg

77007_bramaran_1.jpg

Small print:

I am NPIP certified.

I guarantee fresh eggs of the breed(s) auctioned.
Eggs have been tested (hatched regularly) here with a great hatch rate. However, I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm--such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods. Also, some breeds (POLISH) have lower fertility than others.
I will include extra eggs to help compensate for this whenever possible. (Please keep in mind some breeds are low layers(POLISH again LOL) .)

Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit.
I will ship the eggs as close to the beginning of the week as possible, so they will not sit at the post office over the weekend. I regularly ship on Mondays & Wednesdays, but can do others days if you prefer. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me, I will be more than happy to answer you!

Last edited:
Thursday Morning Update:

ALL AUCTIONS ARE SET ON EASTERN STANDARD TIME

SELLERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT AUCTION WINNERS WITH YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

WINNERS: PLEASE BE SURE YOU CONTACT SELLERS WITH YOUR MAILING INFORMATION.

Current Offers

Time shown is ending time.

Sellers: If you see a mistake in a listing below, please let me know!

Thursday

7:36a - jenlyn9483 - 60 Large and Jumbo Conturnix Quail eggs Starting at $10.00 + $15.00 for Flat rate shipping
Or
120 large and Jumbo conturnix quail eggs Starting at $25.00 + $15.00 for Flat rate shipping

11:44a - WestKnollAmy - 6+ Mottled bantam Cochin eggs. Starting at $8 shipping $10.

4:43p - shelleyd2008 -
Offer #1 - 30+ button quail eggs. Price with shipping is $20. it should be over 40 eggs.
Offer #2 - 2 dozen coturnix eggs that can also ship tomorrow. Price is $7 plus calculated shipping on these since shipping would vary by location.

4:59p - WA4-Hpoultrymom - Grab Bag of LF eggs for auction starting bid of $10 + s/h of $15. Breeds you will receive are listed in post #5981

Friday

10:57a - loprettaerin - 18 rouen duck eggs and 8 blue and black marans eggs if anyone wants them. All for just shipping of $20

11:53a - funkyfeathers: Details available with photos in post #5986
Offer #1 - 6+ EEs (mixed color Ameraucanas) starting at $15 includes shipping
Offer #2 - 6+ Large Fowl Assortment starting at $15- shipping included

BIN
Please contact seller for current availability

BST

RevolutionMamaRanch: 12+ tiny and beautiful Frizzle, Silkie or Smooth Serama Fertile Chicken eggs.

Winners

SilkieGirl $5 + $12 shipping 10:07a - nek38583 offer: CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ONLY Grab Bag Special - 18 eggs.
swheat $21 shipping included MissD'uccle offer: 24++ ringneck eggs

Last edited:
offer #1 Rhode Island Red hatching eggs, one dozen. Start at $5. Shipping for all offers $13. unless you win more than one auction, will combine to save you money.
Offer #2 Buckeye hatching eggs $7. One dozen, start at $7.
Offer #3 Barred Rock hatching eggs. One dozen, start at $5
Offer #4 silkie hatching eggs. Just recently separated into a couple groups, so either rooster may be daddy. I have a white rooster, a red rooster, and a young partridge rooster. Hens are white, blue, buff. They are nice birds but not show quality. 6 Eggs, start at $5.
Offer #5 Lavender Orpington eggs, and Coronation Sussex over Light Sussex hens. I only have one pair of lavenders, and two Sussex hens with the coronation roo( penned separately ) so you get the first 6 eggs laid, hens choice. I have been hatching the lavenders and fertility is good. I have not hatched any of the Sussex eggs yet, so they are test eggs. Start at $6.

As usual, not responsible for how the USPS treats the eggs, but i do wrap carefully. I will send extras as available. Today is the last day i am putting eggs in the Bator, so i will have lots to sell. Happy hatching!

Well today's auction didn't sell, so I'm going to break these up by breed instead.

Offer #1: 6+ Lavender Project Orpington eggs (pure lav, no splits). Starting bid = $10 + s/h of $12.
For pics, please see my Lav Orp page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=22465-lavenderself-blue-orpingtons

Offer
#2: 6+ Blue & Black English type Orpington eggs. Starting bid = $10 + s/h of $12. I have a black roo over 2 black hens & 1 blue hen, so you will mostly hatch black chicks w/ a slim chance for a blue chick. For pics, please see my Blue & Black Orp page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=22465-bbs-orps

Offer
#3: 6+ BLRW eggs. $10 + s/h of $12. I have a splash roo over 4 splash hens, 1 blue hen and a young black cockerel in the pen. Have not seen the black cockerel doing the deed yet so will mostly hatch out splash chicks, slim chance for a blue. For pics, please see my BLRW page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=22465-blrw

Will
combine any auctions and save you on s/h by reducing s/h to only $6 for each additional auction won.

I package eggs the way I like to receive them but cannot guarantee hatching due to USPS handling of the eggs. We've had 95% fertility/hatching here with these eggs.

Paypal only please. Thank you!

Tamara

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom