~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got mine lavender Ameraucana eggs yesterday from DAK. They were well packed, all intact and are beautiful eggs! Better color than many sets of wheaten eggs I have been sent.

THANK YOU DAK!!!

Auction for 12 + Lavender LF Ameraucana eggs. Lines are Shaffer and Ribbeck, but I have selected these. Eggs color ranges from a good blue to blue green. Lavender is still in the project phase and will hopefully be accepted in the next few years.

Starting bid is $25 + 16 shipping. I would like to ship these Monday as long as payment is recieved. Paypal only.

Please PM me with any questions.

I have a few sets of eggs ready to ship tomorrow if anyone is interested. I only have photos of my Wheatens at this time, sorry about the pic quality.
AUCTION  ends tomorrow at 10:00 AM EST. 

OFFER # 1
Exactly 20 Golden Laced Polish eggs. These are bearded and Large fowl. 
Starting bid $25 and $15 shipping.

OFFER #2
Exactly  17 Wheaten Amerucana eggs. My hens and my alpha rooster came from cpartist and my other rooster came from Peachick. Egg color is great on these. Starting bid at $25 and $15 for shipping. 
6b30a8aa.jpg

The top egg is from my wheatens.
f354a185.jpg

OFFER #3
Exactly 10 Exchequer Leghorn eggs. Oldest eggs on these are 5 days, because I was saving these to hatch myself,  but I have a brooder full from my hatch this weekend. These are excellent layers and eat only a fraction of what my other LF birds eat. Starting bid at $15 shipping is $12.

OFFER #4
Exactly 9 Bantam Salmon Faverolles. I got my birds from Dinahmoe.
Starting bid $15 shipping is $12

OFFER #5
6 + what is laid before I ship tomorrow Bantam Buff Laced Polish. I have a frizzle rooster over smooth hens. 
Starting bid $12 shipping is $12.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

I just got mine lavender Ameraucana eggs yesterday from DAK. They were well packed, all intact and are beautiful eggs! Better color than many sets of wheaten eggs I have been sent.

THANK YOU DAK!!!

Aw shucks...your welcome....
hugs.gif

Anyway, I have 15 eggs as of now and may get another couple before shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom