~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to offer up a grab bag special of 18 eggs. This is a buy it now for the price of $26.00 this includes shipping. These will be mail out Monday morning first thing. This will end at 8 p.m. tommorrow.

You may get any of the following breeds, no promises on what you get.

You may get

White Polish Appenzeller Spitzhauban
Mottled Houdans Bantam Slamon Faverolle
Silkies Single Comb Nankins
Showgirls Serama
Wheaten OE B/BL/SP standard Cochins
Belgan Quail D'anvers White Bantam Cochin
Mille Fleur D'anvers Mille Fleur d'uccle
Bantam Salmon Faverolle BL/B/Sp Rosecombs
Mille Fleur Cochin BB Red Rosecombs
Buff Lace Polish Lavender Amerucana Bantam

This will be a bargain for some one. Just post mines and pm me for paypal address. Thanks !!!!!

EDIT TO ADD: These eggs will be collected saturday and sunday. I forgot the day was Thuresday and not Friday, but the eggs will be fresh.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I keep wishing it was Friday!!
gig.gif

I am going to offer up a grab bag special of 18 eggs. This is a buy it now for the price of $26.00 this includes shipping. These will be mail out Monday morning first thing. This will end at 8 p.m. tommorrow.

You may get any of the following breeds, no promises on what you get.

You may get

White Polish Appenzeller Spitzhauban
Mottled Houdans Bantam Slamon Faverolle
Silkies Single Comb Nankins
Showgirls Serama
Wheaten OE B/BL/SP standard Cochins
Belgan Quail D'anvers White Bantam Cochin
Mille Fleur D'anvers Mille Fleur d'uccle
Bantam Salmon Faverolle BL/B/Sp Rosecombs
Mille Fleur Cochin BB Red Rosecombs
Buff Lace Polish Lavender Amerucana Bantam

This will be a bargain for some one. Just post mines and pm me for paypal address. Thanks !!!!!

EDIT TO ADD: These eggs will be collected saturday and sunday. I forgot the day was Thuresday and not Friday, but the eggs will be fresh.

Thanks.
Really?

Hmm... let's see what I can auction off....
Auction will end at 10pm 6/2/2012

I offer 2 dozen Pearl/Bronze Pied Guinea Eggs to ship out Monday morning. Shipping $15.00 & starting bid $10.00.

I received my eggs today! They are beautiful! Thanks!!

Last edited:
as my job is being a stay at home mom I dont get weekends my son wakes up at the butt crack of dawn no matter what day it is so my fridays dont hold alot of power over me
idunno.gif
While I don't have to worry about making sure lunches are packed, breakfast eaten and they are presentable for school and at the bus stop by 7:50 am, on Sat we will be at the soccer field at 7:45!
th.gif
My kids are up early too, only they are now old enough to manage themselves.

It looks like Shellyga and Arielle both won. Please make payment to my Pay Pal and I will get these shipped. If you'd rather have them shipped tomorrow or Saturday I can do that too. Please PM addresses.

sent you paypal this morning.. grandson kept me busy yesterday.. sorry for the delay

Buy It Now

8+ (will be close to 12 if not more) Blue/Black/Splash Orpington hatching eggs - can mail out tomorrow morning.. gathered fresh today and will include tomorrow. I have two black roosters and one blue. Three splash hens, 3 blue hens and 10 black hens so your chances of black chicks is very high. Nice big birds that are wonderfully docile. $24.00 includes shipping

Shelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom