Crazy Chickens People Thread (I hope this catches on!!!)

I currently have 23 birds. I have an Amberlink rooster. The hens are black(2) and red sex links(2), Amberlink, RIRs(2), dark Brahma, and buff brahmas(7). And the pullets are cuckoo marans(5) and buff brahmas(2).
View attachment 2276217
View attachment 2276220
View attachment 2276221
Roo: Castor
Mixed hens(in order of breeds): Monster(Nightflower), Nightstar, Peace, Ola, Angle, Henrietta, Hope, and Rocky
Buff Brahma hens: Biffy(Biffon), Bethany, Scarlet, Bubble Bee(Starflower), Tiffany, Tiana(Bethany's daughter), and Little Rose(Scarlets daughter)
Pullets(in order of breeds): Lizy/Elizabeth, Ester, Shadow, Sabel, Becky, Fritz, and Adel
Wow, they are All so pretty....

20200725_005141.jpg

Bug, my olive egger (BCMxAmerucana) pullet started singing her egg song yesterday!

20200809_132132.jpg

And Goose, my standard cochin started singing today!

I figured since I was so eggsited (🤓 that's right I said it!) and although my man loves and supports my chicken craziness, he doesn't share my enthusiasm for each new milestone... so as soon as I saw this thread, I thought this is the PERFECT place to share my happiness! I can't wait to see those first eggs! :celebrate

(Both pics were taken about a month ago, so both girls are considerably redder in the face now!)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom