Crazy Chickens People Thread (I hope this catches on!!!)

piminuse

Songster
Jul 17, 2020
Portland, OR
By the way, where did you get your mosaics? I've been looking for some eggs to hatch that aren't 40 bucks a piece like their creator hatchery wants
I got very lucky in that the gent I got my Barbs from also hatched too many mosaic chicks, so I scored a great deal at $20/6-wk chick with BOGO (sometimes the stars align). When I was originally looking I stumbled across Shady Grove--they have good reviews and good pricing if you can win an auction. Good luck!

JacinLarkwell

Crowing
Mar 19, 2020
South-Eastern Montana
I got very lucky in that the gent I got my Barbs from also hatched too many mosaic chicks, so I scored a great deal at $20/6-wk chick with BOGO (sometimes the stars align). When I was originally looking I stumbled across Shady Grove--they have good reviews and good pricing if you can win an auction. Good luck!
Yeah, I wanted to order from them when I got my other eggs and they didn't have any for sale then so I couldn't get ant

Jun 29, 2018
I currently have 23 birds. I have an Amberlink rooster. The hens are black(2) and red sex links(2), Amberlink, RIRs(2), dark Brahma, and buff brahmas(7). And the pullets are cuckoo marans(5) and buff brahmas(2).
0712201321b_Film3~2.jpg

0711201807a_Film3~2.jpg

0620201353b_Film3~2.jpg

Roo: Castor
Mixed hens(in order of breeds): Monster(Nightflower), Nightstar, Peace, Ola, Angle, Henrietta, Hope, and Rocky
Buff Brahma hens: Biffy(Biffon), Bethany, Scarlet, Bubble Bee(Starflower), Tiffany, Tiana(Bethany's daughter), and Little Rose(Scarlets daughter)
Pullets(in order of breeds): Lizy/Elizabeth, Ester, Shadow, Sabel, Becky, Fritz, and Adel

Top Bottom