Cream legbars 2 months old

I would get rid of the baby food and stick with her crumble - you can soak it in water and make a mash which will get you the same consistency as the baby food for the most part.

Are you able to feel anything abnormal with her crop? Hard, squishy, empty, full?

Can you attach some pics of her poop here?

Does she feel underweight?

Any swelling around her face? Or stuff coming out of her nos

Does it seem like she is breathing okay? Raspy, labored, etc?

I would get rid of the baby food and stick with her crumble - you can soak it in water and make a mash which will get you the same consistency as the baby food for the most part.

Are you able to feel anything abnormal with her crop? Hard, squishy, empty, full?

Can you attach some pics of her poop here?

Does she feel underweight?

Any swelling around her face? Or stuff coming out of her nose?

Does it seem like she is breathing okay? Raspy, labored, etc?

Photos of her poop?

I'd stick with providing wet chick starter. Give her plain fresh water to drink. If she's not drinking on her own, then syringe fluids into her several times a day.
Omit all the other supplement stuff you are giving.

In the mean time, You can find Corid (Amprolium) in the cattle section of TSC.

When you get the Corid, direct dose her with undiluted liquid Corid at a rate of 0.10ml per pound of weight twice a day for 3 days.
This will be in addition to her drinking Corid water. Mix 2tsp of Liquid Corid to 1 gallon of water. See that she's drinking, if she's not, then syringe the mixed water into her many times a day for 7 days. Do not add any extra supplements, vitamins, etc. that contain B1(Thiamine) to the feed or water during treatment.

See that her crop is emptying overnight. If it's not, then let us know.
I saw some in cage. But 8ts no black. She pooped more yesterday then today with molasses. she was drinking and eatting all herself. Then puffs up and falls back to sleep.
Got Corid now i willndo that .

Attachments

• 16845292482426500720598436490685.jpg
    16845292482426500720598436490685.jpg
    690.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 16845292895358975870705889037399.jpg
    16845292895358975870705889037399.jpg
    734.4 KB · Views: 19
Photos of her poop?

I'd stick with providing wet chick starter. Give her plain fresh water to drink. If she's not drinking on her own, then syringe fluids into her several times a day.
Omit all the other supplement stuff you are giving.

In the mean time, You can find Corid (Amprolium) in the cattle section of TSC.

When you get the Corid, direct dose her with undiluted liquid Corid at a rate of 0.10ml per pound of weight twice a day for 3 days.
This will be in addition to her drinking Corid water. Mix 2tsp of Liquid Corid to 1 gallon of water. See that she's drinking, if she's not, then syringe the mixed water into her many times a day for 7 days. Do not add any extra supplements, vitamins, etc. that contain B1(Thiamine) to the feed or water during treatment.

See that her crop is emptying overnight. If it's not, then let us know.
Thanks so much for helping me. 😊

Back
Top Bottom