Cream Legbars

Hey jeremy, I just got some hatching eggs from Richard (Thanks Richard, eggs came next day at like 9:00 am... Georgia to california in just about 24 hours, amazing! All in great shape). Richard was so quick to reply to my phone call and questions and got my hatching eggs so fast. He was available by phone in lieu of email and did an excellent job start to finish. Highly recommend. Now, just hoping for a great hatch of my Cream legbars and Swedish Flower Hen chicks in three weeks. I also got eggs from Sunnydale farms, so I'm setting a dozen. If I have a good hatch, I will plan on selling a pair or two to try to get back some of my expense. Davis and oakland aren't too far apart if you don't already have eggs. Just saying... !

Hey jeremy, I just got some hatching eggs from Richard (Thanks Richard, eggs came next day at like 9:00 am... Georgia to california in just about 24 hours, amazing! All in great shape). Richard was so quick to reply to my phone call and questions and got my hatching eggs so fast. He was available by phone in lieu of email and did an excellent job start to finish. Highly recommend. Now, just hoping for a great hatch of my Cream legbars and Swedish Flower Hen chicks in three weeks. I also got eggs from Sunnydale farms, so I'm setting a dozen. If I have a good hatch, I will plan on selling a pair or two to try to get back some of my expense. Davis and oakland aren't too far apart if you don't already have eggs. Just saying... !

I'll keep your offer in mind!

Quote:

Of the 11 eggs I got from two different people, 9 were fertile and seemed to be developing. I will candle again in a couple of days and have some more info. Hatch date is march 8.

Back
Top Bottom