CREATE YOUR OWN BREED OF CHICKEN

can't blame her,he is a rooster and sometimes roosters have no manners.at my place,every single hen hates a different rooster it it so funny because these hens no my rooster won't bother them because my boys are too small for my hens.

can't blame her,he is a rooster and sometimes roosters have no manners.at my place,every single hen hates a different rooster it it so funny because these hens no my rooster won't bother them because my boys are too small for my hens.
Lol. Poor roosters always getting the blame.
Sometimes hens are just b!tches.

my hen jewel can be one sometimes:she likes to get out and then run back and forth in front of the wire trying to get back in,attacks our poor little OEGB rooster,and is super mean to dandy dodo our barred rock

In other countries there are LF and bantam silkies. Here in the states our silkies are considered bantams but they're in between the sizes of the other countries.
If I wanted to make some big ones I think I'd cross silkie with large show type cochins.

I was going to create giant silkies using brahmas. My Purebred Chinese Silkie roo would be a perfect breeder.
0905181035.jpg
0905181035a.jpg

What makes him a "Chinese" silkie? Whats the difference in them and any other silkie?

Last edited:
The white standard to medium-sized silkies are the original breed line. The colored varieties including bantam silkies have D'uccle, or bantam Cochin within their genetics.

Back
Top Bottom