Creating an Article. What Has been your best Incubator? *POLL*

What Do YOU think the best incubator is?

• Total voters
Pics
Hey Everyone! So I’m asking a huge favor of you guys, and it would help me so much if anyone that can, will join in, even our staff, mods, etc. if they want.

I’m in the middle of creating a new article and I need your input for it! I’m wondering what your opinions are on the best incubator there is. There is a poll above, where you can choose. If you want, select an option, and tell me why you think it’s the best.

I will include most incubators I know of, but please, do tell me if there’s one I should add! I will need up to 20 entries in the poll, so let me know if you think of more.

whoever’s hatched before is welcome:D:jumpy. I hope you like the article when it’s done!:wee
So let’s get voting.

Farm innovators circulated air incubator. Using Dry hatch and having better results than I ever expected. Last hatch was 100%

Oh no! Whoever wants to join the thread can still join. When I reported it to edit the poll someone marked it as solved. The thread and poll is far from finished so please ignore the solved tag

It’s not marked as solved. Your report was just resolved. I will send you a conversation :)

I’ve had and loved the Brinsea Octagon 20 for nearly 20 years and many hundreds of eggs. Sadly the manufacturer has discontinued this glorious machine. So the choice for an eventual replacement will be between the Brinsea Ovation and the Nurture Right 360. I look forward to seeing an article that might help me choose.

I’ve had and loved the Brinsea Octagon 20 for nearly 20 years and many hundreds of eggs. Sadly the manufacturer has discontinued this glorious machine. So the choice for an eventual replacement will be between the Brinsea Ovation and the Nurture Right 360. I look forward to seeing an article that might help me choose.
Aw I’m sorry. At least you still have one right now. Thanks so much for being interested in the article!

You forget to add every cheap persons favorite bator, the Cooler Bator!
Styrofoam cooler, the nice thick kind people ship fancy steaks in. $5
Light bulb and manual socket. $3 (Ala restore)
Rainbird temperature controlled outlet for said lightbulb. $20 via ebay.
Computer fan with USB power. $6-8 via ebay.
Sponges. $1
Cooling rack $2 @ thriftstores
specialty eggs $80
Eek

You forget to add every cheap persons favorite bator, the Cooler Bator!
Styrofoam cooler, the nice thick kind people ship fancy steaks in. $5
Light bulb and manual socket. $3 (Ala restore)
Rainbird temperature controlled outlet for said lightbulb. $20 via ebay.
Computer fan with USB power. $6-8 via ebay.
Sponges. $1
Cooling rack $2 @ thriftstores
specialty eggs $80
Eek
Ooh a homemade incubator! Nice little list of stuff to get for it

I have several different older styrofoam incubators. Now I use them as hatchery. I have an older GQF cabinet incubator that I have had for years. I incubate several hundred chicks.
2012-03-02 05.42.49.jpg IMG_3499.JPG

Hovabator seems to last forever mine about ten years old and still hatching 100% I have one with a fan one without, only part I had to replace was the wafer one one of them and incubator warehouse sent me that for free with the knob and everything so I will stick to them

Back
Top Bottom