Solved Crediting the Pictures on the Front Page

Mar 25, 2020
a house, with a roof.
On the threads pictured on the front page, there are pictures. I’ve noticed they are very rarely credited, so the original source isn’t mentioned. I think it seems a little like stealing a picture, even though BYC isn’t claiming it as it’s own. Is there a way so in the future the pictures are credited more clearly, if the original sources ever even got credit?

Thanks for the feedback. We're VERY sensitive to proper attribution and copyright rules. We maintain strict adherence to our rules / terms-of-use policies as stated in the document every member agrees to during signup: Terms and rules

We try to make sure there is attribution in areas where it's possible / appropriate, and we're always following our rules and terms regarding use and attribution.

Hmm... I'm not sure, so I can try again.
Is there a way so in the future the pictures are credited more clearly, if the original sources ever even got credit?
Right now, there is not, but we'll look into it in the future when we make adjustments to the featured content / homepage system design.

Back
Top Bottom