Cree Farm Ameraucanas, Ninjas Marans/Crosses, & Serama Hatching!

Quote:
Kewl kewl kewl! I really like the egg color on these Cree eggies, however the prettiest blue ameraucana eggs I've seen so far are Saras
love.gif
I was able to compaire the two and hers were a little bit bluer, some were much bluer. I'm excited to get to combine the two!!!
wee.gif
Nothing at all against Cree ofcourse I plan to buy more from those two awesome people here soon
fl.gif
but as far as egg color I am impressed with Saras so far.
smile.png

I'll have to go see if I can see your ameraucanas anywhere i'd love to see
pop.gif

I love my Blue and Black Amercuana pullets that their parents were from Cree Farms. Their eggs are blueish with tint of green but neverthanless, the quality of the birds themselves are awesome.

These are Saras Eggs (the browns are black langshangs I got in a swap):
Saras were so beautiful I took a few of hers lol
b3.jpg

saras.jpg

Sarasblueestblue.jpg

And these were the Cree eggies (pre pip) LOL: the darker almost green looking ones are from an older line of hers that she said had great conformation so I'm really excited about them and don't mind working on color:

Crees.jpg

These eggs Saras and Crees were in the same egg carton same time of day, same location in my house taken...same camera and setting lol.

In certain Cree lines, they are concentrating on the egg color above all else, so you will find that some have spectacular color and some have great color, but not quite as blue as some of their lines. In this basket, the really blue one on the left belongs to Nora. It was one of her first few eggs so they have lost a tiny bit of intensity, but they are still the bluest I have.
DCP_1863.jpg

Back
Top Bottom