Crested Cream Legbar X Wellsummer/Lohmann Browns anyone? (photos)

LONDON HENS

Songster
8 Years
Jun 14, 2012
I was wondering if anyone had crossed a Cream Legbar rooster with Wellsumer hens and Lohmann Brown Hybrid hens and was wondering what the results were? What the resulting offspring looked like and the egg colours from the offspring??

Has anyone got any pictures?

I hatched 8 chicks last week from this mix.
I will update this as the chicks grow for anyone else who is interested in how the chicks turn out!

I was wondering if anyone had crossed a Cream Legbar rooster with Wellsumer hens and Lohmann Brown Hybrid hens and was wondering what the results were? What the resulting offspring looked like and the egg colours from the offspring??

Has anyone got any pictures?

I hatched 8 chicks last week from this mix.
I will update this as the chicks grow for anyone else who is interested in how the chicks turn out!

I have seen "Cream Creasted" Legbar male cross to a Silverd Duckwing Welsummer and all of the chicks hatch "Crele" looking, now this was an outcross to test if the legbar male was silver or gold, but your cross is not a sex linked one but should get simmilar results, gold crele females and gold crele males. the hens will lay green eggs, please keep us updated on the progress of the cross

I've been hearing a lot about these crosses in the UK and very few breeders are doing these crosses out of egg production and beauty.

They are getting big now. I have 3 females and 5 males. The bottom photo you can see the female on the right and the male on the left.
We let them run around the garden with the other hens now and they love the freedom!!

Back
Top Bottom