Critical breeds list

We have a breeding trio of Java Blacks. I bought them from a woman who with her husband raised the most gorgeous birds I've ever seen. Unfortunately, he passed and she didn't have the heart ot continue so I bought some of her stock.

We also have a trio of Blue Favorelles that we bought from the same woman along with her stunning Bourben Red tom and hens.

Quote:
Hi
The Lamonas are most likely on the extinct list. Although I would really love to see the Lamona breed so I am hopeing someone out there is breeding them and someday will offer them to the public.

Clayton Grace

I am a newbie.... I went to the feed store and got 5 buckeye chicks I knew they may be rare. They are 4 weeks old and in the pen with other chickens all same age. I think one is a rooster! if so I will breed a lot of eggs and offer them for sale.

I am a crazy new chickens person and have a total of 100/120 chickens ALL breeds and 3 chicken pens plus a few acres for them to play on. I have not let them out yet.

All are different ages, some in brooder, 1 week old some in youth pen/ 3/4 weeks old teenager pen 5/6 weeks old all my chicks are
6 weeks are less. My first hatch will be April 20th I bought some extra eggs.

Chickens are addictive whoa!

Quote:
Hi
I have order 25 Delaware chicks from Meyer Hatchery and would like to know if anyone has ever order there Delawares and if so how was the quality of them.

TNpoultrybreeder

I haev a Buttercup roo, the hen was killed last year.
sad.png

Quote:
Hi
I have order 25 Delaware chicks from Meyer Hatchery and would like to know if anyone has ever order there Delawares and if so how was the quality of there stock.

TNpoultrybreeder

I just ordered from My Pet Chicken, because we wanted a diverse flock and had a preference for heritage breeds. I ordered (2 of each) Buckeyes, Delawares, Barred Rock, Astrolorps, Andalusians, and also Marans. Which aren't endangered, but I wanted the pretty eggs.

Back
Top Bottom