Critical ill baby, am starting to crack

Praying for you. If you don't understand the translator, you need to keep letting them know you do not understand. Right now, you are your baby's advocate (voice). What is your baby's 1st name? I would like to pray for you and your baby. So sorry you are going through this. I know it's got to be difficult, but you need to stay strong for your baby.

Last edited:
Husband is on flight home now. Nurse brought ipad in with software so I speak German, then they hear English, Dr speak English, then I hear German. It is amazing! I try stay calm, but is too scary. So..baby Gaius is fighting for life. Dr says he need special hospital. So I and him ride helicopter in one hour to children hospital. He may need tube in throat to help breathe. Please to get on knees with me and help pray for better! Mein leibchen,,how I love! I am so scared cant breathe

Miss grey mare, I need encouraging and hug..my baby cant die! My heart is shattering! I pray harder, I have pray harder!!!!

Husband is on flight home now. Nurse brought ipad in with software so I speak German, then they hear English, Dr speak English, then I hear German. It is amazing! I try stay calm, but is too scary. So..baby Gaius is fighting for life. Dr says he need special hospital. So I and him ride helicopter in one hour to children hospital. He may need tube in throat to help breathe. Please to get on knees with me and help pray for better! Mein leibchen,,how I love! I am so scared cant breathe
So sorry Bigmomma hugs & prayers being sent your way. Gaius will be in good hands going to a children's hospital. They are more specialized to treat kids. Gods speed to you all. Please keep us informed & updated. Will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers for however long is needed.
God bless you,
Lisa

Last edited:
Heavenly Father ,
Please watch over this child of yours and keep him safe in the arms of his mother. Let these doctors be guided by your hand. We humbly ask this in your name. Lay your hands upon this child and heal him with your love. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
hugs.gif

How you say his beautiful name is like guy_us. He stay strong,fight hard for breathe, wrestling the nurse when try to touch. I try stay strong so he be strong. is big fighter.

Back
Top Bottom