Crochet "Chat"

Love the lambies!

?: You mentioned something about a button band ? I have 1 sleeve left to knit on a raglan sweater for myself (first sweater knit) and then I'll have to choose buttons but I didn't know about a band?
I'm a spinner also, so my grand-darling & I have our own stuffed lamb collection. It's 'our' thing!

Some patterns call for a button band, others don't. The button band is the piece that is crocheted/knit after main sweater to place your button holes & buttons. This sweater is crocheted horizontally and the button band was crocheted vertically.

And her 2nd sweater ... I used worsted weight yarn instead of sport weight. Had to go up a couple hook sizes so I used the pattern as a guide and adjusted it. No way will she get lost in any crowd wearing this one! LOL!

My arm's in a sling and I again have to put away the variegated afghan I was making last summer. I might be able to work on small things like squares, but I'm not confident I can. Meanwhile, I'd be grateful for vicarious thrills seeing pictures of what y'all make.

My arm's in a sling and I again have to put away the variegated afghan I was making last summer. I might be able to work on small things like squares, but I'm not confident I can. Meanwhile, I'd be grateful for vicarious thrills seeing pictures of what y'all make.

Aww, sorry to hear that :(...hope it's not for too long.

Back
Top Bottom