Crochet "Chat"

Hope you heal quickly, Alethea.

Granddaughter got her sweaters (she lives 4 hours away) and has worn them every day. She justifies to her Mom, "My arms are cold." (remember, she is only 3!!)

She loves them!! So nice when they love everything that you do for them. When they get into their teens, they are not so easy to please.

My arm's in a sling and I again have to put away the variegated afghan I was making last summer. I might be able to work on small things like squares, but I'm not confident I can. Meanwhile, I'd be grateful for vicarious thrills seeing pictures of what y'all make.
sad.png

Made this the other day, I love Sunbonnet Sue and I have been searching and searching for this particular pattern and finaly was able to buy it. It is out of print so it was hard to find.

Last edited:
She loves them!! So nice when they love everything that you do for them. When they get into their teens, they are not so easy to please.
Yeah! Then she is her mother's 'problem'!
wink.png
LOL! Meme (me) will always be here and if she continues down the road she's traveling, then she will be spinning, crocheting, knitting and weaving her own clothes!!

Did I share the picture of her a couple weeks ago when she was visiting when she tried her hand at the loom and stamping leather? The girl is a natural!!

Thank you all for the kind wishes. The plan is for improvement starting 2 weeks after physical therapy, which hasn't started, and to be healed in 6 weeks. WhenI rest the elbow on the arm of the chair, I can work on simple scarves. I have to rest it every minute or so, but can get a few inches done in an hour.

Three-year-olds get cold arms. Of course they do, especially when they have beautiful new sweaters from Gran.

Mnferalkitty-can't see your picture yet.

Back
Top Bottom