Crochet "Chat"

Hi all, sorry I haven't been around much, end of the year teacher stuff going on! I have a request if possible for my Kid's Club. We have a ton of quilting books, shelves full, but we have very few crochet pattern books. If anyone has any they could donate to us we would appreciate it. We can get free patterns off the Internet but we only have black ink to print with at school and the kids do so much better if they can see a pattern in color. They have loved the granny square swaps we've done this year and last year, and look forward to next year's swaps.

I've been looking through all the pics on this thread since my last visit and getting the itch to make something harder over the summer,,, guess I'll start planning for my time off!

Writer-I'm happy to pass along some patterns and a bit of yarn, too. Unfortunately, as I explained to someone else I'd offered yarn to, I'm taking narcotics around the clock now, so getting to the post office is a project & I don't feel reliable. I'll keep it in mind, though, and send when I can. Good luck and thanks again for all you do for these children.

Alethea thank you! No hurry, one reason I brought it up now is school is ending in 3 weeks and I'm hoping to amass some patterns over the summer for next year. If I get lucky I'll get a new printer and some colored ink myself to use and print some at home!
Writer-I'm happy to pass along some patterns and a bit of yarn, too. Unfortunately, as I explained to someone else I'd offered yarn to, I'm taking narcotics around the clock now, so getting to the post office is a project & I don't feel reliable. I'll keep it in mind, though, and send when I can. Good luck and thanks again for all you do for these children.

Joann's is having 5 cent shipping sale. Lots of yarn is 40% off.

Yarn math and chicken math seem to go hand in hand for me.
big_smile.png
http://www.joann.com

Thanks, I'll just post it, it's public anyway lol, both of them.
School:
Sunrise Elementary
1000 County Line Rd.
Chaparral, NM 88081
Schools out May 24.

Kate Livingston
464 Oasis
Chaparral, NM 88081

Thanks!

Writer-I have a package for you. It's two books and some yarn. It still needs to be taped and I'll try that tomorrow. If I can't get it off to the school before the 24th, I'll send it to you.

No hurry, do it as you can without stressing! I'll try and take some Beenie pics,, we are having a "Beenie Blowout" and selling our beenies as our last charity of the year, we are donating the proceeds to Relay for Life in honor Cindi.
Writer-I have a package for you. It's two books and some yarn. It still needs to be taped and I'll try that tomorrow. If I can't get it off to the school before the 24th, I'll send it to you.

Back
Top Bottom