Crochet "Chat"

The box got here during our field day today, they were thrilled lol! We've never seen those jeweltones before, I don't think anywhere here sells them. They've already marked patterns in the book they want to try. Thank you for supporting them and making our day.
Kat

Writer-Your package is in the mail and should arrive at the school Tuesday.

The box got here during our field day today, they were thrilled lol! We've never seen those jeweltones before, I don't think anywhere here sells them. They've already marked patterns in the book they want to try. Thank you for supporting them and making our day.
Kat
You're all very welcome.

I have been perfecting my washcloth pattern and finaly have it the way I like it. Stretchy, thin, just the right size, no big gaps and pretty quick to work up.

I used SZ H hook and peaches and cream cotton(from walmart on the big cardboard cone)
1. Ch 25
2. SC in 2nd Ch from hook, DC next ST, SC next ST repeat across. Last ST will be a DC. CH 1 turn.
3. SC in ST right next to turning CH, *DC in next ST, SC in next ST*. Repeat across. Last ST will be a DC. CH 1 turn.
4. Repeat row 3. until its square finish off. weave in ends

Tips you will always start with SC and end with DC. you will always SC in top of a DC and DC in top of a SC of previous row. The ST that is right next to turning CH can be hard to see, and same with the next ST that will be the SC that you are going to DC in the top of. Last ST of the row that you are going to DC in can sometimes look like its not there but it is :)

Last edited:
I have been perfecting my washcloth pattern and finaly have it the way I like it. Stretchy, thin, just the right size, no big gaps and pretty quick to work up.

I used SZ H hook and peaches and cream cotton(from walmart on the big cardboard cone)
1. Ch 25
2. SC in 2nd Ch from hook, DC next ST, SC next ST repeat across. Last ST will be a DC. CH 1 turn.
3. SC in ST right next to turning CH, *DC in next ST, SC in next ST*. Repeat across. Last ST will be a DC. CH 1 turn.

Tips you will always start with SC and end with DC. you will always SC in top of a DC and DC in top of a SC of previous row. The ST that is right next to turning CH can be hard to see, and same with the next ST that will be the SC that you are going to DC in the top of. Last ST of the row that you are going to DC in can sometimes look like its not there but it is :)
Thank you. It is beautiful and the instructions helpful.

I love it! Would it be ok to share with my Kid's Club?

1. Ch 25

I love it! Would it be ok to share with my Kid's Club?
Quote: Share away.. This goes for everyone
smile.png
I can complete a washcloth in about 30 min(no breaks) but I am fast hooker
lau.gif

I like the washcloth pattern. I've been making hot pads, don't have a pix right now but will post one soon with directions. They are double when finished and you can use all those scrap yarns.

Back
Top Bottom