Crochet "Chat"

That looks neat, I'll try it this weekend, thanks for the link. Oh btw, if you can't get the link to work it's because there is a space between the "t" in hot and the "p" in pad. Just back up one there and it works great.
I found the link to the hot pad pattern that I made. It comes with a tutorial but I used chain 32 for mine so they would be larger. I also used multiple colors. Anyway here it is: http://www.mielkesfiberarts.com/diagonal_hot pad.htm Very easy to make as it uses only one stitch(single crochet)

thanks for correcting my mistake when I put the lnk in for the hot pad pattern. I'm trying to find another pattern on line. The original link must have expired because it says it's not available but would the pattern for the afghan. I copied a photo though and I can read most crochet patterns this way. I'll keep looking though.
I can't take credit for catching the typo, that was Writerofwords. I just reposted the link. I like the hot pad pattern and think I'll give it a try tonight while I watch a movie. Thanks for posting it.

Back
Top Bottom