Crochet "Chat"

Quote:
Karan That is awesome!!!!!! What kind of yarn did you use? I wan t to make one!!

Awe the snow hen layed an egg! COOL!
tongue.png

Last edited:
Love the Popcorn link!! Skand! You and the1much must love that! For reals!!
lol.png

My 9 year old DD has started with this one: "Ohhhh SNAP"!
smack.gif
I hate that line.
rant.gif

Karan! Love the ghan! I love those loud ones! You and SE make me
droolin.gif
with envy!

Okie: I was sorta following that fake prego thread. I'm glad I didn't invest too much time into that one.
somad.gif
tongue.gif
smack.gif
I'm interested in hearing about that crocodile girl thing?
hu.gif

Thanks Tiki for sharing the Popcorn link, Loved it
love.gif
love.gif
clap.gif

And Thanks for the complements on the Afghan. I used Bernat softee N Chunky yarn Those colors are pretty wild ,,,, aren't they
cool.png
Zoe did get her box and she loved the Pink Heart Pillow and her Afghan said the pinks go great with the pink in her room
celebrate.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

okiemommy wrote:

fer reals skand it's not that bad....she could be saying much much worse ^_^

Just messing with you.

I'm sorry that you guys have to do all of this moving and uprooting too. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings when I posted the Joke about the temperatures in Maine. I was just trying to lighten things up a bit. hugs hugs hugs

You know me better then to think that we'd be upset or offended or anything else remotely like that... over a joke. Trust me... we know the weather sux up there, and down here. Noone is ever content with the weather.. that's why it changes so often and why we have seasons, and if you dont like that temp.. just wait, it'll change in another 10 mins. lol For reals...
lau.gif
barnie.gif

Naw I thought just maybe you were taking it hard and I might've made it a little worse. Didn't think you were offended, just was hoping that I didn't make you more sad about having to leave.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I'm not sure about the Crocodile Girl thing...Beefy knows about it more than I do. I wasn't around at the time this all took place...I think it was before I became a member.​

Quote:
No Kidding Karan!!! We have kids that like some loud colors, lol!!! It's pretty, but like the one I made, not one I would keep, hahaha!!!Nice work on it, looks time consuming. Here is the start on my daughter's college roomate's afghan ....
HPIM0018.jpg
this will be time consuming too I think. It's hdc 22 across and then I did a dc border for one row and then a shell row above that and joined then at the dc row so the ruffle would stick up. I think she will like it but I figure I have quite a few blocks to make, lol!! Maybe I'll finish it by Christmas, haha!!

Skand, sounds like you have been through all the normal grief stages and have gotten to acceptance..good for you, you are one tough cookie and we love you
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

KARAN!!!!!! Just saw the snow chicken!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it, love it, love it!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks Gang we had fun making the snow chicken...

Thanks Darlene, yes the colors are bright, but I like them too, I figured Zoe would like it as well. Yes it was time consuming, but worth it
wink.png
big_smile.png
I love the blocks you are putting together another time taker but it will be beautiful
love.gif
clap.gif

Oh, and

I hope everyone has a wonderful start for the day
thumbsup.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc150/Scrambled_Egg/yard/HPIM0018.jpg this will be time consuming too I think. It's hdc 22 across and then I did a dc border for one row and then a shell row above that and joined then at the dc row so the ruffle would stick up. I think she will like it but I figure I have quite a few blocks to make, lol!! Maybe I'll finish it by Christmas, haha!!

Skand, sounds like you have been through all the normal grief stages and have gotten to acceptance..good for you, you are one tough cookie and we love you love love love

KARAN!!!!!! Just saw the snow chicken!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it, love it, love it!!!!!

Last edited by Scrambled Egg (Today 3:50 am)

OMG OMG OMG!!!! That is the pattern I want to use for my daughters afghan!!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Can you PM me the pattern?
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Arghhhh I started packing today.
So far, I packed my canning jars, lids and seals in one box. At least I wont have to search for all the parts and pieces!
I'm trying to do this packing crap the right way this time. Last time, Jim did the packing...btw, he stinks as a packer! He can pack the truck, he can pack the storage shed, heck I'll even let him pack up his tools. But he aint touching my household stuff, unless I tell him what, where, and in which box it goes into.
lau.gif

He has the bad habit of deciding what doesnt get to go with the family. Like I like to leave my stuff behind...he's crazy!
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom