pop.gif
pop.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
This purse is CUTE!!
love.gif

What a good job!
My Goodness...I've not been able to check in for a few days...and I've been reading page after page after page!!
Thanks for the bootie patterns! I'm going to try...will post pics....It will be a coupla weeks before I have time to try.
big_smile.png

Oh, saw some lovely afgans too!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Way to go!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Oh & speaking of incense, my son got one over the weekend. It smells like mens cologne...oh so nice!!! It's called Dragons Breath, name sure doesn't fit it.
lol.png

OH OKIE....Good luck, can't wait!!
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Ya more so than my grandbaby is doing.
hmm.png

Ohhh Parsons wife....Look what I found!!...
ya.gif
..... http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-perl/itemdetail.pl?item=LA2731 sure looks like it anyway, the white ones.
This is the book I use to have, really cute ones in there. Arthritis got to bad to do thread.
sad.png
http://www.shopatron.com/product/part_number=123481/303.0.8310.0.0.0.0

Last edited:
Morning everyone!! just dropping by to let ya know im ok......found out something interesting about our landlord....seems he has been taking our rent check and NOT useing it to pay the mortgage on the house..... so we think they are gonna foreclose on it...and if thats the case we are gonna see if the bank will work with us on it. thanks parsonswife and cant wait to find out Okie!!! well gotta go meet with DDs psychiatrist(sp) have a good one!

The U/S was at 8:00 this morning
ep.gif
and we found out what we're having!! It's ANOTHER boy!!!
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif

This will make four boys and one girl all together. I'm sad that I won't be having another girl, but not sad that he's a boy. Does that make sense? He looks healthy, and all of his stuff is in the right place!
big_smile.png

The U/S tech printed off copies of the baby's pictures for each of the four kids. One of the twins has been walking around with, and clutching his pic ever since we left. ^_^

Last edited:
Quote:
Congrats! Okie! Woo hoo for blue! Of course, boys can wear pink too, if they want to.
wink.png
Cute about the twin and the picture. That is so sweet.

Looks like newchick's post crashed (posted at the same time) with the announcement.

Congrats Okie!
I do know what you mean. Our daughter has had 5 ultrasounds so far for the one she is carring. The first one they couldn't tell, 2nd maybe a girl, 3rd 85% sure its a girl, 4th nope it's a boy, the one yesterday...legs to close together, can't tell.
barnie.gif
My daughter was heartbroken that it wasn't a girl, she already has 2 boys, but she is happy with this one....maybe next time.
lol.png

Congrats Okie!
I do know what you mean. Our daughter has had 5 ultrasounds so far for the one she is carring. The first one they couldn't tell, 2nd maybe a girl, 3rd 85% sure its a girl, 4th nope it's a boy, the one yesterday...legs to close together, can't tell. barnie My daughter was heartbroken that it wasn't a girl, she already has 2 boys, but she is happy with this one....maybe next time. lol

Thank you guys
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Do they want to have more after this one? My DH is done and I'm not too far behind him. I don't want to risk having another boy just to try to have another girl. Maybe adoption someday for us.
idunno.gif

wow you girls are chatty!

Grats Okie on the U/S, Now you can go out and look at all the blue stuff. Boys clothes are alot cuter than they used to be.
Skand you need some major flower power for that airstream.And don't forget the macrame plant hangers.
karen that ghan is gorgeous. And SE I love the purple but I liked the orange one more. I guess I like LOUD.
gig.gif

I missed the whole triplet fiasco thank goodness.
So after having the flu last week. I finally felt better then DD called on Sunday and said she thought she had food poisoning and could I come over and help Son in law with the kids. So I did. Well it turns out she had a stomach bug and now Sophie and Logan are sick but so far Moose is still fine.
And I am feeling queasy.
sickbyc.gif

Is anyone else looking at their seed catalogs. I am feeling a little overwhelmed by all these decisions. We are going to do a much bigger garden this year. Last year we just had 5 raised beds and 2 rows of corn.
This year I'm planting an area of 20' by 20' plus the raised beds and containers.
I have 5 of my hexes done but now I have to find the pattern again cause I forgot how I made them
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom