Crochet "Chat"

March, April, May, and move in June... I think I can, I think I can... lol
Let's view it as an adventure! An adventure into the depths of human sanity from the first person perspective.... muahh haa haa hahahahaha
ep.gif

Good thing I dont mind looking like a dork now and then...
I did find my hair rollers the other day, I do have slippers, all I need is the muumuu.. hehehehe Too bad Alyssa isnt old enough to understand the fact that I am the one that walks her to the bus stop in the mornings!!!
lau.gif

Uh Oh, I see you missed a spot on the chrome, right above the door! Oh wait, that's a smudge on my computer screen, nevermind!
lau.gif

Looking good there Skand, you will survive, you will survive! OMG I'm having flashbacks to DISCO DAYS!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

But you know ya'll gotta give us some warning to wear sunglasses with all these bright colors, orange and purple afghans, chrome trailers, jeez, my eyeballs are still whirling!
droolin.gif

lol Sorry! It was a beautiful 88 degree sunshiney day today! I refuse to clean the house any further then laundry, dishes, vacuum and sweeping.. no mopping or scrubbing. She can have my stains! lol
So I had to clean something ... spring cleaning and all!
cool.png
Put yer shades on! lol Chill with me and my umbrella drink in my folding lawn chair!

March, April, May, and move in June... I think I can, I think I can... lol
Let's view it as an adventure! An adventure into the depths of human sanity from the first person perspective.... muahh haa haa hahahahaha ep
Good thing I dont mind looking like a dork now and then...
I did find my hair rollers the other day, I do have slippers, all I need is the muumuu.. hehehehe Too bad Alyssa isnt old enough to understand the fact that I am the one that walks her to the bus stop in the mornings!!! lau

Skand - You are too funny!
lau.gif

love.gif
ya Skand! You're doing great! You're going to have fun and you'll make it.
It definitely needs colorful curtains. It looks like it could be a spaceship so you could go either way with the decor - disco or kitchy aliens
wink.png

And you can just pack up the airstream full of stuff to move it on up to Maine.
wink.png
saves on the uHaul.

right, I have to go to bed. Sorry for the oddball babble. I don't think I am too coherent...too much bleach at the laundromat or something.
sickbyc.gif
wink.png

Ok SE, I just went back and read the post where you gave the instructions...easy peasy..I think. A couple of questions: What size hook did you use, and how big do the squares double and hdc squares measure?

YAY!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif

ETA: I'm using Yarn Bee Cameo, and I think it's sold exclusively by Hobby Lobby. (That's the yarn I got on sale about a month ago for 1.99..regular 7.79!!)

ETA #2: What do I need to do at the end of the row? Chain __?__ and then turn?

Last edited:
Oh Sk You have such a wonderful adventure of ahead of your family
celebrate.gif

The Airstream looks so shinning and great.
cool.png
yes had to put on the sunglasses

I can just see it now you getting some fresh air and reading or crocheting theraphy

And Hippy Jim greetings the new folks that just pulled in at the next area.

You are going to have a great time

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Love ya guys
love.gif
hugs.gif
big_smile.png
Karan

Queen Scoot I sure hope you all can get things worked out with the Bank that sounds like it would be great for you all.
fl.gif
fl.gif

Your DD sounds like she is in denile (sp?) right now,
hugs.gif
I sure hope it doesn't take too long before she sees it. THis will allow her to take control when she admits its herself. She has to face the all the actions she has made that brings about the situations she finds herself in, then she will have the power to change the path.
caf.gif
hu.gif

I hope that made sense!!
I pray for a postive outcome for her and your family
fl.gif
fl.gif

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
you are a strong woman and a good Mom
love.gif
hugs.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Chrome Home!
gig.gif
Love it Skand! Thanks for sharing pics of your new digs. You will survive, but it will be a LOOOOOOng few months!
barnie.gif
At least the weather should be OK for ya. You can kick the girls and Jim outside when you need some sanity. Or, lock them in the Chrome Home and sit yourself outside with your lawn chair, pink flamingo family and a drink with an umbrella!
wee.gif

Hang in there Queen Scoot!! Some kids have to learn things the hard way. I hope and pray that she will be OK and snap out of being a teen!
hugs.gif
fl.gif

Okie, got any boy names swirling around yet?
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom