Crochet "Chat"

It's raining.
barnie.gif
Looks like it may clear off.
fl.gif

2 days building the run and it looks great. All we have to do is build the door, reinforce around the bottom, and put up the layer of wire on the top.
My back is killing me again but I just keep adding back rub to it. Man I have got to get into shape.
SE: Nice car! You must be pround of your son.
yippiechickie.gif

That's all that is new with me. Have a great day!
bun.gif

Hopefully you can keep that runaway roo captive today Karan.
lol.png
I bet he's loving all the attention.

Bobbie!! Awesome, you signed Travis' guest book, thank you! I put all the pictures up from practice yesterday, really good practice..season opener next saturday, a bit nervous and alot excited about that!!! I hope he will get some Nascar attention this year!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

SE Ya know we will all be rooting and cheering next week TRAVIS GO Travis GOOOOOoo
woot.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
ya.gif

Yeah Chix we are enjoying DB he has a great personality
love.gif
. And he is very nice singer

I'll have to go up and see the new chicken run sounds like Dh did a great job for ya. Oh with your help of course
clap.gif
Well I think this rain has slowed down my outdoor chores, kinda hard to push the wheelborrow to the burn pile in the pasture now. It had just gotten almost dry enough to go through the gate 1 more day of sun and breeze would have done
tongue.gif
I got 6 loads out there yesterday it was a bit squeshie but do able. OOhh Well
th.gif

Guess that means starting more seeds and doing laundry
thumbsup.gif

Hey Nancy good to hear from ya
caf.gif
clap.gif
Good luck with the halter breaking, we started Kendal in the halter when she was 1 day old and have put it on and off of her ever since, she has also had saddle on her several times since she was 7 months old. This next month April 17th she will be 2 and we will then start her with a rider
woot.gif
she is a bit over 15 hands cause she is as tall as her Momma
th.gif
and she still has growing to do
ep.gif
Hey I'm with on the Matching crochet horse blankets
clap.gif
woot.gif
ya.gif
Do ya think the Navaho pattern would be a good 1 ?
thumbsup.gif

Well gang gona start some laundry

Well everyone have a Great

big_smile.png
Karan

Last edited:
Thank ya'll so much for being awesome friends and supporting my son's racing. Travis appreciates it and so do I, you all are the best and I love you all like family!! How weird is that? Internet friends you feel that close to?
love.gif
love.gif
Thank you Queen Scoot for signing Travis' guestbook...miss you around here your majesty!!! Hope ya'll end up getting a house here soon.
smile.png
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Quote:
See what great friends we are here!?! ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Ya we give each other crap rather they want it or not!
lau.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
hmm.png
hmm.png
roll.png
Hey Gang I got more Crap around here than I can handle anyone wanta come with a bucket and bail me out ?????
tongue.png
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Well sun is out I think I am going to move my rake piles to the ditch by the gateway here in front and burn them. So checkin later after I'm Done
thumbsup.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Okie, You Can Have MY Horse Crap!!!!

:hmm :hmm :roll Hey Gang I got more Crap around here than I can handle anyone wanta come with a bucket and bail me out ????? tongue
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Yes!!! I need more crap!! I do not have enough crap!!
lol.png
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:

It's raining here this morning.... Boy I am glad I got all my front yard raked, cleaned and piles burnt yesterday
th.gif
th.gif
sure wore me out. But it looks soo much better
ya.gif
The robins are enjoying it right now..

Well I am out to take Noah to the bus stop and then to the greenhouse before work...

Karan

Quote:
Jen, it's not supposed to rain here in Kentuckiana until sometime late Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. So your clothes should be fine.

Checking in!
Two weeks ago... we got the cutest, chirpiest box from Tractor Supply. 50 RIR pullets, some silkies and polishes, and two of the cutest little quackers ya ever did see! One is brownish/yellowish, and the other's black/yellow-y with a cute crest on her head!
Last Monday, Jim's friend, the one that brought us Popcorn, brought over a full grown, destined for the bbq grill (till he met the girls, lol) GOAT ! and a boy one at that! What use is this? His name is b-o-o-o-o-o-oo-oooob. As in, go baa-aaa, but say Bob. lol
He's a giant overgrown puppy dog! Total wild on Monday morning, running to me and Jim by the beginning of Tuesday. lol
I'd go check on the peafowl, and here's B-oo--ooo--b, straining the lead, trying to get to me, calling out m-o-o-o-o-om..
lau.gif

All it took was a handful of crackers. lol He loves to be brushed, he's handsome boy!
OH! And this morning, I got my super special box from Karen! Thankies! They go in the bator tonight
thumbsup.gif
yippiechickie.gif

love.gif

Back
Top Bottom