Crochet "Chat"

Happy Easter everyone!! We just finished the kids egg hunt a little bit ago... so fun to watch our littlest one looking for eggs! He was loving it!

Chix! I LOVE the adult egg hunt idea! I hope your new contacts helped you find a few extra!
gig.gif
lau.gif

Happy Easter everybody, a quick check in hope all are doin fine and staying safe through all the recent and future storms we had a real close call thursday, we actually saw this tornado as it went over the top of us, but it wasn't distended what we saw was the starting of it. It was scarey and really neat to see all at the same time. I watched it all standing out on the top stair of our storm celler. you could see the wall of the cloud and then we started to see the rotation form you know in the circle thing as it went over us all you saw was the rotation and it all happened really fast it was over within 10 mins. it went over us and hodgen Oklahoma and finally touched down in meana Arkansas from what I have heard it has distroyed the middle school and high school so they are out for the rest of the year. there was 4 people killed and 24 injured. and many many more left with out homes, we live I would say as the crow flys 30 miles from there so it cut it really close to us. Please Please this evening keep these people in your prayers.

well it sounds like more people are planting in the gardens than there are hunting easter eggs! LOL!!! I join with ya'll today and even though it rain all day we had about 3 hours with out rain and that when we headed out I got okra, blue lake bush beans and reg bush beans, blk seed lettece, carrots, G-90 corn, and kandy corn, and cantalope all planted today. and that was all just the seeds, we have plants that we need to get it in the ground tomorrow.

I am now offically a softball mom! haley signed up last week and tomorrow is the first day of practice. Her team name is the leflore sassy sidewinders LOL!!! and the team colors Hot Pink and black just her colors!!! fits her to a T. and friday we spent form 12:00 to 8:00pm looking for her stuff she needed. they are in coach pitch, so they could not have any tee-ball stuff it all has to be the reg. softball stuff so we ended up with a hugmonous glove, a purple bat, black and pink cletes, and a hot pink helmit. so now shes set her first game is friday may 8th the day before my birthday. So that will be a really memoriable birthday for me.

well I hope every one has a wonderful safe and happy easter. Love ya bunches Maw. oh ps I have easter chicks hatching as we speak YEAAAAAAAA
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
woot.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Well, here's the newest additon to our family. I'm a serious baby hog, hardly anyone else got to hold him at my Dad's tonight.
big_smile.png

Isn't he precious with his little old man face?
5981_cid__0412091622.jpg

I didn't get the afghan finished, but I promised my sister-in-law soon, lol.

Had a good day with my family. Ate way too much. Kids are in a candy coma.

Anyways, off to throw them in the tub, school is back in tomorrow due to all the snow days we had this winter.
sad.png

Hope you all are having a Happy Easter!!

frow.gif

Em

Wow, everyone's been so busy! The afghan is beautiful - I'd love to have that pattern! Maw, so sad about all the twisters. I've been praying for everyone in the paths of the storms, so just a few more places to add to that list. Working at a high school, I know that as crazy as it sounds, ending school this early will put a serious crimp in some kids' plans. Seniors DON'T want to have to quit so soon if they are looking for the extra boost on the GPA.
What a beautiful baby! I agree that baby smell is better than just about anything. Looks like I'm going to have to wait awhile for one in our family. I'll just be happy playing with all the babies @ church!
Hope everyone has had a blessed Easter!
Kay

awww he does have an adorable old man face!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

We came home from church today and had Easter Kittens waiting on us!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Our kitty had two kittens while we were gone...I think she started having them on our new couch because there was blood all over it. We got it cleaned up great though.
big_smile.png

She now has four and is doing great. She's a good momma
big_smile.png

Sweetie Pie there Em!!! Good luck Maw with the sassy sidewinders, lol!! Okie, baby ready to appear yet?? Little squirrel ok rocket? Karan, my garden looks aweseom, I wuold take pictures but haven't replaced the puppy chewed memory card and cable yet but my tomatoes are all perky and my cucmbers and squash look good..I love being able to bring food from the back yard, how cool is that?!!!! Have a great day ya'll, gotta drag my snotty nose and rattly cough off to work and share some germs today, loL!

Morning all, I think I am in an after Easter stupor. Too much food that I shouldn't eat!

Sweet sweet baby, Em!

Maw!
hugs.gif
glad you made it out of that twister ok. Wouldn't want you to end up in OZ.

Hope you are feeling better SE!

Awww, Easter Kittens!
smile.png
I wanted to get DD a bunny, but we really have enough critters right now. Although I am betting I wouldn't be allergic to a bunny...did I mention that already? I told you I was in a post-Easter stupor.

squirrel baby is being a little "scallion" as DH calls the little rugrat...I feel quite nasty today. *sigh* Sure hope this passes soon. I guess I just have to be much more careful about what I eat.
hmm.png

Hope everyone has a great day! If you don't see me, I am
hide.gif
lurking and resting.

Last edited:
What a cutie chickkidie!!! the only time in our life when we look good with wrinkles! LOL!!!!

ris hang in there and take care of yer self.

scrambled you already have veggies!!!! WOW!!!

well the sassy sidewinders had their first practice today and not to bad haley did really well with the catching and batting but throwing well I am sad to say she throws like a girl!! LOLOLOLOL! but we will be working on that other than that she did really great and was really excited about the whole thing! well I am off to cook so I will chat ya'll up later. Maw.

Jess that's great about the Sassy Sidewinders So glad Haley is enjoying it.
ya.gif
It's nice to see ya back on the thread
love.gif
Missed Ya
hugs.gif
So glad you all weren't in that nasty tornado.
bow.gif
Thank goodness

SE so nice to hear about the wonderful results you are having with your garden
thumbsup.gif

There have been some nasty weather going out in the south there so I hope all of you remain safe
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
Keep that weather radio on so you hear the warnings.
old.gif

Rocket rest as much as ya need don't try to over do. I'm sure the Baby Squirrel will spin that cage, so just take care of your self.
hugs.gif

Okie I hope you and your youngin are doing well, you are getting closer so put your feet up once in a while. You prego hens need to relax in the nesting box.

EM that is one adorable baby boy you got to snuggle.
love.gif
celebrate.gif
so glad you had a good weekend, hope your shoulder is getting better
fl.gif

Jen congrats on the Hummingbird sighting
clap.gif
They are such pretty critters.

Well I wonder what SK
hide.gif
is up to? Haven't heard from her in a while, they weren't in the area where the fires where were they?
Sure hope they are all doing well. I'd like to hear how their hatching is going. And just what is going on in general.

Well all have a good evening I am off to work in the greenhouse.
thumbsup.gif
I tell ya I need some dirt for that thumb
gig.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Back
Top Bottom