Crochet "Chat"

Quote:
Jen~ Your work is so lovely like it always is.
smile.png
Thanks for sharing! Are the beanies crocheted or knitted? I want to learn how to crochet beanies so bad, but haven't had time to sit still long enough to focus to learn a new pattern. This weather has really been given me the itch to crochet, but I've only had time for a little here & there. I'm still working on the afghan for my daughter and trying to finish up projects I started last winter and tucked away this summer. I'll try to post my work soon.

Smitty's Farm :

Quote:
Hi Okiemommy!
frow.gif
Welcome back! I was on the original thread when Scrambled Eggs started it, but haven't been on the forum much the past few years. I've really missed my chicken & crochet chat.

Hi!!
frow.gif
Thank you for the welcome!
big_smile.png
So technically then, I am a new to you
tongue.png
I haven't been on much either. I most recently was "active" on BYC in the last part of 2009. LOL So I have been gone a while too. I've popped in a couple of times, but not much response, so I've popped back out
tongue.png

edited for lots of spelling errors lol I can definitely tell I am rusty at this ^_^​

Last edited:
Smitty's Farm wrote:
Jen~ Your work is so lovely like it always is. smile Thanks for sharing! Are the beanies crocheted or knitted? I want to learn how to crochet beanies so bad, but haven't had time to sit still long enough to focus to learn a new pattern. This weather has really been given me the itch to crochet, but I've only had time for a little here & there. I'm still working on the afghan for my daughter and trying to finish up projects I started last winter and tucked away this summer. I'll try to post my work soon.

Thank You So Much!!! The beanies are crocheted, I dont know how to knit. I learned my beanie pattern last winter and have crocheted alot of them since then, lol. Its a red heart pattern paper I got free. If ya want I can pm you the pattern. Its really easy once you get the hang of it and make sure you dont add any dc like I did the 1st few times, lol.

frow.gif
okiemommy​

Quote:
Hi Okiemommy!
frow.gif
Welcome back! I was on the original thread when Scrambled Eggs started it, but haven't been on the forum much the past few years. I've really missed my chicken & crochet chat.

Hi!!
frow.gif
Thank you for the welcome!
big_smile.png
So technically then, I am a new to you
tongue.png
I haven't been on much either. I most recently was "active" on BYC in the last part of 2009. LOL So I have been gone a while too. I've popped in a couple of times, but not much response, so I've popped back out
tongue.png

edited for lots of spelling errors lol I can definitely tell I am rusty at this ^_^

Hi Okie!! I am still here, sort of. lol Wonder how you are doing from time to time. I drop off the net every few months too. Get busy with other stuff. Good to see you are still able to get on here and have not gone nuts with allll your kids! lol jk, I only wish I had been able to have that many kids. Got my second one on the way now though!

I am looking for an easy pattern to make crocheted nylon net pot scrubbies. Years ago some older ladies in our church used to make these to sell at our holiday bazaar. The ladies are no longer with us, and we have been getting many requests for these scrubbies. I know they are crocheted out of nylon netting and are 2 sided filled with a little extra netting. There are so many patterns on the internet and I don't want to try them all to find a good one ~ so I thought I would ask here if anyone has made them and had a good easy pattern.

Quote:
I got mine from the Internet and they're easy to make. One yard makes 3 scrubbies. My pattern I copied says www.loomknit.com. That is where the pattern originated. I got it off one of the free pattern websites that has all kinds of crafts on it. If you can't find it let me know and I will scan the pattern and e-mail it to you.

Buck Creek, I made a couple pairs of wristers with a free pattern found on ravelry.com I used sock yarn & they came out fantastic. The only change I made was to the shell at the point...using 7 dc instead of 5 made it lay flatter. The pattern is written using english crochet terms, but other than that it wasn't too hard to follow & like I said, they came out great.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/amiguitas

Happy Veteran's Day!!!
frow.gif

I'm siking myself up to clean.
sickbyc.gif
Just thought I'd pop on say hello to everyone first. Procrastinating is what I'm really doing.
hide.gif
I had to reset my password first. Some how I got bumped off my auto log in and couldn't remember my password, so had to request a new one.
gig.gif
lau.gif

Jen~ That would be great if you wanted to send me your beanie pattern. No rush, b/c I'm finishing up some scarves at the moment.

Buck Creek~ I have some patterns for both, but haven't tried them yet. On my list w/ a million other things to do this fall/winter.
lau.gif
I remember WriterOfWords saying that her kid's club made them.

I haven't really got into my crochet groove yet, but will pick up a project at night a few times a week and work on it for a little while while watching TV before bed time.

I hope everyone has a great day~

Smitty's Farm :

Happy Veteran's Day!!!
frow.gif

I'm siking myself up to clean.
sickbyc.gif
Just thought I'd pop on say hello to everyone first. Procrastinating is what I'm really doing.
hide.gif
I had to reset my password first. Some how I got bumped off my auto log in and couldn't remember my password, so had to request a new one.
gig.gif
lau.gif

Jen~ That would be great if you wanted to send me your beanie pattern. No rush, b/c I'm finishing up some scarves at the moment.

Buck Creek~ I have some patterns for both, but haven't tried them yet. On my list w/ a million other things to do this fall/winter.
lau.gif
I remember WriterOfWords saying that her kid's club made them.

I haven't really got into my crochet groove yet, but will pick up a project at night a few times a week and work on it for a little while while watching TV before bed time.

I hope everyone has a great day~

Happy Veterans Day to everyone. Just got back from the celebration put on by our lcal Veterans' Org. and there was a potluck after. It was pretty good.

I am not in the groove for crocheting yet either but just downloaded some Angel bells ornaments I want to try so they'll get me going again I'm sure.​

Back
Top Bottom