Crochet Square Swap - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hey Beverly, just look for the BYC Crochet Club Thread by Mawchickidie in this sec. We're going to hang out & chat about projects there until it's time for the official Fall Swap sign up. Go check it out!
smile.png

Kim

I GOT MINE!!! Oh, they are beautiful!!! LOVE the stitch markers, Scrambled! Thank you, thank you!!

I have them all set out ont the table trying to visualize a pattern to them, to see what they will make. I probably won't post a pic, because I don't know how to get the pic's out of this darned BOX!!!!

Thanks again, EVERYONE!! Good job!!

Nancy

tiki, did you get yours yet? I hope everyone got theirs? If not they will this week from what Scrambled said. You all did such a good job.
hugs.gif
to all. I have two afghans I am working on...slowly not that it has warmed up....and then I have some newborn baby blankets to crochet and then I will get to my wonderful squares. Probably won't be until fall with all the baby being hatched here and raising the baby piglets.
smile.png
Not to mention the garden.

OOOh, It' like x-mas or my B-day!
yippiechickie.gif

My daughter played a mean trick on me. We checked the mail as we were driving up the driveway. I threw all the mail over to her so I could continue driving to the house. I was sooo excitied to see a priority box and just knew it had to be the squares that I have been waiting on. I asked her to read who they were from, if it was Darlene. She says no with the straightest face and watched me throw a fit w/ glee and then she starts laughing at me hysterically. Little stinker!

Anyway, I did receive the squares today. I love them!
love.gif
Thank you everyone sooooooo much for the lovely squares. Looks like I received everyone, but 6 on the list.

Scrambled................ Thank You, Thank You, Thank You sooooooooo very much for all your hard work in organizing this event. It has been so fun. I love the stitch marker. I've never used one before.

Tiki, did you get yours today to?

Ozark, I still have the afghan to finish for my friend first also. It is also going very slow. It's not as fun as granny squares to make. I have a few baby blankets that I started and never finished.

I received my squares
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
Thank you Thank You everyone and especially scrambled!!!!!

I am very confused about the list though and dont know whos square is from who. Kim how long is your list? mine has 21 people on it and some are crossed out but I got some extra squares and it looks like I got 3 from the same person
idunno.gif

They are all very beautiful squares and colorful and some very talented people. Kim I like that border you have around your square. what stitch is that? I thought that was your bird. What kind of chicken is that?

Who crocheted the bright rainbow one? wow.

wow wow wow to all
wee.gif
wee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom