Crochet Square Swap - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to be a hooker at the dentist office this morning. I was supposed to get a molar pulled, but the root is anchored in my jawbone so the options were be referred out for oral surgery or begin a root canal and crown. Opted for the root canal, she got the nerves out today, and I used it as an excuse to sit on the couch all day and hook!!
lol.png

I'm up to 28 squares. I'm done with my pretty remnants. All I have left are the browns and darks, so I'll be hitting the craft section at Wal-mart, but shhhhh ... don't tell my husband.
wink.png
He was glad to see the yarn go into a smaller bin.
roll.png

Em

I also hook all over town.

LOL!!!!!!!! Can't you just imagine what Rob must think when he reads this thread, lol!!!! BackyardHookers.com lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this group!!! Ya'll are busy and fun and chatty...well except for that chatter-beak and she must have her Daddy's genes, lol!!! Those Ozark Hen's are chattier apparently than those Ozark Roos!!!!

I have 17 done, yeah!!!!I'm a hooker on my lunch break,lol!! I also got 2 done last night before I konked out, still tired this morning, not quite used to the time change yet I guess..funny how you can getin such a routine. My chickens love the staying up till nearly 8pm though, silly girls!!

Be careful with that Dentist office hookin Mangled, I've seen movies featuring that chair, hahahahha!!!
lau.gif

Have a great day ya'll...please check on our other quiet hookers..who knows which corner they might be hangin out on!! ...and keep crankin 'em out!!
wee.gif

Last edited:
Glad to see you've still been hookin Rachy,
lau.gif

That was 10 pages ago, let's put it behind us and look to our bright futures of being hookers together!!!!
gig.gif

You know, it is the true mark of maturity to "own" your actions.

Hi, my name is Suz, and I am a certifiable, chicken loving hooker!

But alas, I am sad one. Because I had to be responsible and work on unpacking all weekend so I didn't get any squares done. Okay, okay, we did go to the chicken/rabbit show and come home with rabbits who had to be cuddled all weekend, but that is a whole nother anonymous group I need to go to!

Hi, my name is Suz, and I can't walk into a pet store/animal show without bringing home an animal!!

You are supposed to be at work... talk about get crackin... geesh!! And besides, I am only allowed to have 400 characters in my signature line, so maybe I should take out the showgirls..HMM??

Just took the two new Jersey wooly rabbits into the groomers and the ladies were really sweet. I definitely found a kindred spirit... antiques and chickens and animals. Didn't find out yet if she crochets. If she does, then we will be like little siamese twins separated at birth or something!! LOL!

Get back to work young lady or I will tell your boss, I mean your Dad, I mean your Dad who is the boss!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom