Crochet Square Swap - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get any hooking done today. Why? Because I am a new chicken mom!
wee.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=41010

Well they may not be perfect, but, I have 27 squares done, whewww!!!!

I would like to Thank you all for this opportunity, I may not be able to read and understand directions, but, show me what to do and I will get it done, lol!!!! I have enjoyed crocheting these squares and my grandson wants a sweater now and the other grandson wants a scarf, geez. I have bought a bag off of Ebay to carry my yarn in, no more Wally World plastic bags, and I won a zippered case to carry my needles in, Whoo Hoo, so anyway, Thanks to those of you who offered help to get me started and those who have shared their patterns, with any luck I will get them figured out
fl.gif

Sometimes I wonder if this post exists solely for us to use all the smilies possible? So here is my daily crop:
cool.png
gig.gif
lau.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
bun.gif
woot.gif

ep.gif
No way! We do not use that many smilies!
idunno.gif
But I do Love this thread.
love.gif
It makes me smile ever day.
wee.gif
I have to watch it though.
pop.gif
If you do not check it, it can get away from you.
barnie.gif
and you come back to 14 pages to read.
th.gif
I thank every one for all the grins.
yippiechickie.gif
And hugs when I am down.
hugs.gif
:aww. Well I am going to shut up now.
duc.gif
and go back to reading threads
caf.gif
and watching my babies chicks play
jumpy.gif

Shelly

Last edited:
yuckyuck.gif

You beat me.
lau.gif

I am going to go back to watching my own new chicks play. I am convinced they are like human babies, never sleep for long.
gig.gif

K&H Chicken Farm :

They even FIGHT like human kids! MIne where just in a brooder wide rumble over who was going to sleep for 3.2 sec on the food dish.
roll.png

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

jc your Ameraucanas look like those little frogs with suction cups on their feet and like they just got their hand caught in the cookie jar- how preciouse

love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

thank you everyone for letting me be part of this happy crochey swap and I even get to learn how to crochet
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom