Crochet Square Swap - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea yea yea I got mine, i ran to the house as fast as I could to get to sit and open mine and the girls trailing right behind me and the chickens right behind them, and me, the girls and the chickens where all setting around on the kitchen floor addmiring the beautiful craftsmanship of all our lovely hookers!
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
love.gif
ya.gif
I will have to send you a picture of that I deffently got that one and saved it to a disc right away. And my serama hen just loves the little box that they came in, she says the pink paper is just right for laying an egg in.
D.gif
jumpy.gif
Well I really can't decide what to make with mine now, but I really think I am starting to like the purse idea. You just can't help but want to show of this wonderful craftsmanship. Great Jobs Girls. hip hip hoora. We so totally rock!
cool.png

Mawchickkidie

Oh and I loooooovvvve the stitch markers and the little chicken pen. the girls like them too. Thanks Scrambled. And everyone don't forget to post your finished projects on the BYC Crochet Club Thread. See ya there.

It's ALL on the way, every single thing, Cheerleader Squares too and it's all priority mail...except Trish's in Canada so everyone SHOULD have theirs in just a few days!! Thanks ya'll..been fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

wooohoooo I got my squares today its like christmas in may love my squares you all did such beautifull squares cant wait to see what yall do with them

GOT 'EM!! WHOO HOOO! I'm thinking I wanna do the granny tote bag too. It would be convient for the library trips.

So many options! My daycare girl saw them and immediatly (she's not 2 yet) said "Oh wooooow!" lol how silly!

Just might have to make Hoppy a pillow. Poor one legged roo roo
sad.png

Wow, this was amazing. so much fun to open the package and go through all the wonderful squares. Darlene, you did a beautiful job on the row markers. I absolutely love mine!
love.gif
You spent a lot of time on this project and we thank you . Do I owe you extra for putting my daughter's in with mine? I mean, did you have enough postage? I will gladly send you extra $ to cover it as I don't want you spending any of your money on ours. Chatter-beak was suppose to get a job up north but after being up there awhile it fell through so she is back and was excited over the squares. She thought she told you to just donate her squares as she didn't think she would be able to finish this project since she had to leave, so she was quite excited over getting her own. Thank you very, very much! Thanks to all for all the hours of hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom