Croissants and pain au chocolat! Pic heavy

My Gosh woman! Those pics should be illegal to post!!!! I believe the REAL Martha Stewart has been found, LOL!
....going to the kitchen to root out a Little Debbie or something to kill the sweet tooth attack

Quote:
No, we haven't been there. We are going up to Portland in May for a concert (Flight of the Conchords, Yay!) and stop there beforehand. It sounds perfect.

So, did I totally massacre the title? I asked my DS, who is in his 2nd week of French and really just knows enough to be annoying.

Croissants and pain au chocolat

First year French students are dangerous.

But I'm used to it. My third year students still massacre pronunciation.

Quote:
Unfortunately my eldest son is a nerd and likes bran flakes. He's into any kind of food, healthy or not.

Oh, FrenchHen, no need to leave these to the professionals! If you can make bread, you can make these. I read a couple of blogs beforehand that said things like "don't expect them to turn out your first try, just keep trying" and it almost scared me off. But they were full of bull, they really weren't that hard and turned out light, flaky and fabulous. Try it, you know you want to.....
cool.png

Your just not right! You know what I will be doing with that right click copy paste recipe tomorrow! Dang it now I am hungry!...your just not right!
lol.png

I have a student in my French One class who likes to get his accent wrong just to mess with me.

Jenn's Peeps,

Comment dit-on "big fat twerp" en francais?

I have been sitting here all day reading about everyone elses food. MMMM I am going to try this recipe, I have never made croissants.

Back
Top Bottom