Crossroads of America Poultry Show: APA/ABA Joint National 2011

• I will be attending as a spectator.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will be attending as an exhibitor.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I will not be able to attend.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I will be exhibiting Cochins in Columbians and perhaps several other varieties if they come back into condition. I will be looking for a quality SL Cochin hen or pullet. Will be helping at the Cochin table.
Craig

I can't believe this show is less than two months away...where did time go?!!

I'll be there with a small number of Dutch bantams, maybe 6 - 8 or so, and maybe a few Polish if they are in decent condition (not likely, those boogers have been set on breaking tail feathers and trashing crests all summer!).

I can't wait!
bun.gif

Every Breed Club should have their own silent auction. Check out the Crossroads show catalog at http://web.mac.com/rbennett57/Crossroads_of_America/Crossroads_of_America.html They were supposed to upgrade the catalog as updates are available.

From the Crossroads catalog:

RAFFLE AND AUCTION

We will have an auction of some of the finest birds in the country at 1:00 pm on Saturday October 29th. If you would like to donate birds as pairs or trios or pens please do so. Contact Danny Padgett at 1-352-256-8989 or npadgett@ windstream.net. We will be more than happy to accept any donations and help. Minimum bids will be $100.00.​

Last edited:
So excited to go to this! However, it looks like i won't be exhibiting, as the last two of the birds I was planning on brining are beginning to molt. They just knew something was up!

Not chicken related, but, does anyone know if there are any clubs that do country line dancing in or around the city? That Saturday is my birthday, and I want to go dancing!

Last edited:
Will there be poultry for sale outright or auction only? I'm looking for a couple American game Golden Duckwing bantam hens.

Back
Top Bottom