• I will be attending as a spectator.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will be attending as an exhibitor.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I will not be able to attend.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Quote:
There will be birds for sale outright in the sales area as well as some breed clubs will have some pairs up for auction. Please remember to bring a carrier with you to transport your purchases home.

Quote:
Yeah, it doesn't hurt (or cost too much) to enter a few birds. Some of the ones I'm entering may or not be in condition by then, but it's easy enough to write "out" on the coop tag when I get there, if necessary! I figure better safe than sorry.
smile.png

Quote:
Yeah, it doesn't hurt (or cost too much) to enter a few birds. Some of the ones I'm entering may or not be in condition by then, but it's easy enough to write "out" on the coop tag when I get there, if necessary! I figure better safe than sorry.
smile.png

Hi Maria! Can't wait to see you guys! Gonna go out with me Saturday night?

Quote:
smile.png

Hi Maria! Can't wait to see you guys! Gonna go out with me Saturday night?

Sure, if you think they'll let punks like me into country line dancing clubs.
lol.png

Are you heading west with us or what? I dunno if anyone has made any real plans. I know we've talked about it a lot! PM me or Facebook me...

Quote:
There will be birds for sale outright in the sales area as well as some breed clubs will have some pairs up for auction. Please remember to bring a carrier with you to transport your purchases home.

Sounds good, I live about an hour north of Indy. Hopefully I can make it there, thank you for the info.....kirt

My apologies if this has been mentioned, but has anyone started up a "meet-up" thread for Crossroads? I'd love to meet as many BYC folks as possible while I'm there, but I'll only be there for about half a day on Saturday.

Is there a thread to list what we want to buy at Crossroads?

I would like to come home with a few special birds...an English Buff Orp for one and if possible a lemon orp pair.
droolin.gif

How about what we will have for sale? A friend & I bought a sales booth and will be bringing chicks, maybe an adult or 2, Marans, Blrws, & possibly some turkeys.
I might bring a couple of SL wyandotte cockerels that should be SQ.

Back
Top Bottom