CS15 -- The Official Michigan Chicken Stock Information Thread for June 20, 2015

Looks like everyone still wants this event to go on.
big_smile.png
I know that I do; Just think we will really have to ponder on whether we want to risk bringing birds to it (I think that I'm gonna get the 4 birds I was gonna pick up at CS from their momma later).

I am just looking forward to seeing everyone
wee.gif

I'm leaning toward coming, but not bringing any chickens. I'm happy to arrange for farm pick-up for the folks wanting birds from me...but I am now allowing anyone back to my barns. I'm just too nervous about this thing. Hope y'all understand.

Number of hot dog buns...hmm.....has anyone kept track of how many folks are planning on coming?

I think it will be great for all of us to get together and just visit with one another!!! I've been going for years and really just have gotten to know a few people because everyone is busy buying, selling or just looking at the different breeds and critters. Wouldn't it be nice to sit and talk and get to know each other?? Mingle with the old friends and new ones yet to make.

I think it will be great for all of us to get together and just visit with one another!!! I've been going for years and really just have gotten to know a few people because everyone is busy buying, selling or just looking at the different breeds and critters. Wouldn't it be nice to sit and talk and get to know each other?? Mingle with the old friends and new ones yet to make.

Yes, I agree; I will wear shoes/clothing that I have not worn out to my barn so I will not transfer anything to the park if there is anything lurking on my property. When I arrive back home, the clothes will be washed immediately & shoes rinsed in disinfectant. :)

I have a pair on batam Americaunas that need a new home. The hen just started laying yesterday. They were hatched last Nov/Dec. I'm asking $30 for the pair. Anyone interested?

Having no chickens will be good.. that way I won't buy any lol but I am wondering will there be other animals to buy there? Also I wouldn't mind having a bat house RAZ...... I have the perfect spot picked out to put one next to my pond. Also should I just bring a dish to pass or do I have to tell you beforehand what I am bringing?

Back
Top Bottom