CT Peeps Get-Together DERBY CT Oct. 1 11am-4pm

Hi Michelle and Jbourget,

She is holding this event at her house as a nice get together for all CT and surrounding are chicken keepers.

Only chickens that have been tested and negative for Salmonella Pullorum and Avian Influenza can come.

Please PM luke 13:34 for further instruction.

Thanks,
Beth

Quote:
UGH!!!! I've been watching that forecast go back and forth for the past two weeks!!! Yes, we are planning to do this rain or shine. I hope a few sprinkles don't keep ya'll from coming. We can crowd some into the two-car garage.. I've got a small gazebo tent and someone else is bringing one, too. If anyone else has one and wants to bring it, please do. We may not be able to do the fun and games I had planned, but I'm still hoping to chat with everybody.

For the last few people who asked.. this is just a get-together at a private residence. A chance to meet other BYC people and chicken owners in the area. Ask questions, exchange tips, make fun of the fact that I didn't get to finish painting the deck... There will be a few chooks for sale. If you are bringing bird to sell, you MUST provide a copy of their negative test results to me, as well as copies for each buyer (if you are selling 15 birds, you will need to have 16 copies of your test results with you). Babies too young to be tested need to have proof of coming from a tested flock.

SELLERS: I have BUYERS coming! I will not be providing tables in the garage, so if you want your cages up off the floor, you will need to bring your own card table.

Everyone please bring lawn chairs, if you can.

Lunch is potluck. Bring something to throw on the grill as well (there will be some burgers and dogs). I've got buns and condiments.

we are all ready to go.we have box of burgers,brownie bites,penutbutter blosoms,2 silkie roos for beth from pam b.an 2 turkeys for beth from us.an last one big table.cant wait to meet everyone see you all tomorrow almost fogot the hatching eggs 2 we have 8 saved up right now hopefully will get 2 or 3 more tomorrow morning all this bad weather has shut down egg production went from 5-8 eggs a day to 0-3 ugh.

Tina, I will bring the pop-up tent like I promised, but we will probably not arrive until around noon or so, lets hope the weather cooperates a little (notice the word "coop" is in "cooperates", a good omen!) The friends I mentioned, that were interested in buying a few bantams, will be attending too. See everyone tomorrow. It's just a shame Tina did not get the deck painted in time
idunno.gif
, oh well..........

Luke13:34 :

Quote:
smack.gif

All right, you'all... I will check email/PMs first thing in the morning.. after that, you are at the mercy of your GPS's (bwahhhaha!).

i think my gps gave me same directions that you pmed me lol.debbie is very excited emily is being a little stand offish kinda at that age lol.they will have a great time an get to meet some good people an eat some great food.​

Quote:
Wow, did someone open a Labeniec's in the Twilight Zone? I apologize, & feel so bad for suggesting you go there.
We have had better experiences when we've stopped down there.

Going OFFLINE!

For those of you using the GPS.. Look for the house at the top of the hill (corner of Cottage & Olivia) with a stone wall and too many trees. Yes, you can park on the street on Cottage St.

Everyone come around to the back door, OK?

See ya's soon!

Sorry I'm going to miss the Get-Together. I have asthmatic bronchitis and DH is getting sick too. I was looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

Back
Top Bottom